Ratings for Dr. Mohammed W. Rabah

Best Doctors I ever had. He treat my son and made him to change 100% on how he looks now and from 5 teeth he had made him with full moth of teeths with a very rear oral Sergey, (bone crafted ) exselent job done while the other doctors ware sceptic about it. He deserves respect from all my family. Thanks Doctor Rabah ☆☆☆☆☆

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Rabah is very friendly and caring. I was nervous about having my wisdom tooth removed but he just kept telling me to relax, and honestly by the time my tooth was out, I had no idea since I didn't feel a thing! I would highly recommend him to anyone without a doubt!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Excellent! Would highly, highly recommend. I originally went to a consultation with an oral surgeon closer to my house, they were not welcoming in the slightest. But then I went to Warren Oral Surgery and it was worth the drive. I felt extremely welcomed and cared for, a very professional environment. I was extremely anxious the day of the procedure but the staff helped me feel at ease and made my experience very relaxing. I had 4 impacted wisdom teeth extracted and Dr. Rabah did an amazing job! I Was up and around by the next day, minimal swelling. He even called himself on same day of surgery to see how everything was. Could not have asked for a more pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

Dr. Rabah is wonderful. He explains everything thoroughly and puts his patients at ease. Three family members have gone to him and all were pleased with the outcome. The office staff is also great and they run on time too!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012