Ratings for Dr. Amany Makar

Dr. Amany Makar is very helpful, kind and amazing. She always listened to me. Thank you Dr. Makar.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I gave Dr. Amany Makar above 5 stars because she is very helpful and kind to me. (SDS)

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Great doctor! Always willing to help. She is knowledgeable and very kind person.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

If you can find another Dr, don't take the chance to see this doctor, more like a business woman!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Too greedy for money Wouldn't conduct tests unless you pay her :( not satisfied

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

I am a regular patient with dr Makar for more than 2 years , I am really pleased with her and her service as a good family physician , recently I heard from a friend of mine who was looking for a new family doctor as her doctor was retired and I recommended dr. Makar for her that she saw a bad review about her in this site ( which I did not know anything about it till now ) , I opened this site and read all the reviews were made about my dr. and I saw this only one bad review about her which I totally disagree with - based on my long experience with her - , the person who wrote this review must has or had an issue with dr. makar as he is judging her personality and even her heart !! I think this is totally wrong and inappropriate .. I did see the care ( both professionally and personally ) from her , she is very nice and caring and I really like her and trust her with my self and my kids .

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I read good comments about Dr. Amany Makar, therefore, I tried to meet her since I needed a good doctor. She is ok the first time you see her. However, when you get to know her, she is hysterical, she has no patience at all, is very un-cooperative and a woman with a lot of anger inside that comes out at the first opportunity. I could not understand why I had read so many good things about this lady! She must have personal problems. That is not a reason to take it with the patients. I, also, think she has a very bad heart since I was very sick and she was very cruel and non understanding of my pain and suffering. Bad doctor and bad person! Do not even go to see her since you do not know when the badness is going to put up of her heart!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

She is my mom's physician and while she is a terrific and caring doctor there is some insensitivity to transportation problems for diagnostic services being quite far away.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Makar has been my primary care doctor for over year. I receive her help at her Etobicoke location. She is the finest family doctor I have ever had. Her assistance and knowledge is s3cond to none. She always goes above and beyond to ensure my care is practical and efficient. She has never overreacted to my care always taking a cautious yet thorough approach to ensure my well being. You couldn't find a better physician

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014