Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Polansky

Run for your life. This doctor is a complete fraud! He messed up both my feet. I will never be the same after 3 surgerys. I wish death upon him and his family! He is pushy and does not care about you or your problem. He only cares about the money.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Worst Dr ever. Committed insurance fraud. Ruined my feet for life. Surgery done on both feet. Cleavland clinic couldnt get records from him. Neither could Ohio Orthopedics. Run while you still can.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

This Dr. Put screws in both of heel bones...told me I had curved heel bones. Tried to do it my son too. Messed my feet up for life which put me on disability. Still trying to bill insurance 4 years later and they will not pay. Cleavland Clinic and another Dr could not get my records from him. I would NOT recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

fixed my problem when no one else could, had knowledge base exceeding previous drs.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

THIS DOCTOR IS A FRAUD!!!!! OVER CHARGES EVERYTHING.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Was a patient for several years against my better judgment until I couldn't handle this so called doctor anymore. Very, very rude and extremely arrogant! Completely messed up my knee and foot to where no doctor can possibly repair the damage he caused. When I questioned his plan of care he would become very angry and raise his voice so loud that my companion heard him in the waiting room! He tried hard to push orthotics but I knew they were worthless as I didn't need them. A money scam he plays.I strongly advise anyone against seeing this doctor. I have since learned he has had several cases against him and many unhappy former patients. Do yourself a favor and keep searching for a doctor. There are many who do care about their patients and put them first above all else. Polansky wants a nice office and a full bank account and I just wanted a knowledgeable, qualified, caring doc. I finally found a great one in Centerville who truly cares about my needs.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Very positive experience with Dr Polansky. Seen other podiatrists, one appeared to not know what he was talking about.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Polanksy is an arrogant and uncompassionate doctor. He is in it for the money and could care less about the patients. He forces orthotics and products on his patients that don't really need them.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

All this Dr. does is have every patient come back every two weeks. Also, he pushes orthodics of one type or another to every patient. Also likes to xray every time you come in. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Very slow not on time. Too pushy with products

flag | Submitted February 10, 2008

Dr. Eric J. Polansky's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Oxford