Ratings for Dr. Ann Conlin

Dr. Conlin is excellent! I cannot thank her enough.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Dr Conlin herself is lovely and helpful, but the woman on her desk is rude and outrigt ignorant, I will not be returning to see Dr Conlin because of the receptionist, which is a shame as the doctor herself is awesome. You need to get rid of that older woman, she is driving your clientele away on you!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr Conlin changed my life. For 22 years I had frequent ear infections and pain. Many ENTs said there was nothing wrong with me and she was the first to do a scope. I never even knew I should have been asking one! I then had to undergo a septoplasty, adnoidectomy, and had tubes put in my ears. Dr Conlin was helpful through the entire process and even phoned me between appointments because she was worried about me. I am moving out of Peterborough but plan on travelling to her for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I have been a patient with Doctor Conlin for five years and have always found the Doctor and staff to be efficient and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Great doctor although most of her staff is friendly and professional but one person in particular is not. I will not return.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Staff at counter are horrible and rude! Dr. Conlin herself is a nice and helpful doctor.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

i have a blockage in the Eustachian tube of one ear which causes fluid not to drain from that middle ear. i had several different types of tubes put in by an ENT at Mt. Sinai in Toronto. Some stayed in for a year, some for 2 weeks. Dr. Conlin put in a tube with 2 side arms that go behind the eardrum to keep it in. She did the insertion in the eardrum under general short-acting anesthetic as a day procedure in hospital. After almost 10 months it's still in and the ear remains free of fluid. i would recommend her. She, herself, is very approachable and caring, but her call answering and automatic appointment notification system leaves one feeling like you're at the mercy of a robot.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I just had a Septoplasty and Turbinoplasty to correct a deviated septum. Dr. Conlin was absolutely incredible to deal with from beginning to end. Specifically, Dr. Conlin took the time to explain everything to me, but more importantly listened to me. I felt like a partner versus a passenger in the process. I was always treated with a sense of priority, but also compassion and humility. The support team was equally excellent, and worked as a cohesive unit to deliver outstanding care. Ann and her team are truly a breath of fresh air!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

DR. Conlin is amazing!! She was thorough, listened to me and explained everything. I can see how someone would drive 10 hours to see her but glad I didn’t have to. Would recommend her to anyone. Staff were great to.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Pleasant lady and very efficient and did the nose scope in office . Then referred me to an allergist.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017