Ratings for Dr. Ann Conlin

I just had a Septoplasty and Turbinoplasty to correct a deviated septum. Dr. Conlin was absolutely incredible to deal with from beginning to end. Specifically, Dr. Conlin took the time to explain everything to me, but more importantly listened to me. I felt like a partner versus a passenger in the process. I was always treated with a sense of priority, but also compassion and humility. The support team was equally excellent, and worked as a cohesive unit to deliver outstanding care. Ann and her team are truly a breath of fresh air!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

DR. Conlin is amazing!! She was thorough, listened to me and explained everything. I can see how someone would drive 10 hours to see her but glad I didn’t have to. Would recommend her to anyone. Staff were great to.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Pleasant lady and very efficient and did the nose scope in office . Then referred me to an allergist.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr.Conlin did my son's emergency surgery on his tonsils- severe post operation bleed a week after the first surgery ( original surgery not performed my Dr.Conlin). She was amazing!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I haven't been to Dr Conlin yet, however, with a referral made in late March 2017, I am being offered an appt August 2017. I will likely have permanent hearing damage by then.....not pleased.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

We had our son to Dr Conlins office. Our son was only hearing about half normal. When Dr Ann was giving us the findings I could feel her care and compassion for William. In less than 2 wks William had his surgery and the difference is absolutely amazing. Dr Conlin, thankyou for being the hands of God for our son. Thankyou for showing such compassion for his need. You are professional and loving all in one deal. The Horsts

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr Conlin wrote a report to my family doctor despite the fact that she did not see me. I had seen her about a year before but I had an new problem with my ear. She wrote that there was nothing wrong. I wish she had been correct but I have since had two operations on my ear at Sunnybrook. I needed a radical mastoidectomy and had to have scar tissue and infection removed with scissors because it had been there so long. She is friendly but has been part of long term misdiagnosis and delayed treatment that has led to a great deal of pain, loss of hearing, and long term disability from my career. I would never sue a doctor but would love an apology. I won't get one.

Submitted July 9, 2016

I brought my child to Dr.Conlin and she was fantastic. Very helpful, knowledgable and caring!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

She is a useless doctor won't do as the older doctors say. She seems to think she know better then a doc that saw my grandson 3 times.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Dr Conlin was I thought to be pretty awesome very impressed with her she made me feel very comfortable before and after surgery she has a very impressive attitude great Dr.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016