Ratings for Dr. Reza Danesh

Got a b12 shot from Dr. Rez and as a new mom I def needed the energy boost. Felt more energetic and with it for a few days after as well! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Amazing service. I was having an asthma attack at 9 pm on a Saturday night. I had lost my insurance. Dr. Rez came to me in a mobile van and an assitant and had all the medication and rescue inhaler I needed. Highly recommend MODO!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

got quick response and correct diagnosis immediately on the phone on a Saturday night when our daughter was not using her arm. Very kind and nice doctor. MODO service is priceless will use them again!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Dr. Danesh is THE BEST. I had recurring yeast infections for 3 years, went to numerous doctors and specialists, and he is the one that finally found the cause of the problem. He asked many questions and didn't stop until he solved it. He really cared about getting to know me as a patient and is the most compassionate doctor I've ever come into contact with. Thanks Dr. Danesh!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

Dr. Danesh took care of my 8 year old daughter in the E.R, he gave us good advice about her health and genuinely seemed he cared for her well being.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr Reza and his assistant Shelby are restoring faith in the medical field and Doctors all together! Thank you for being throrough, for showing cCOMPASSION and enthusiasm for wanting to help and heal. For the first time since I was a little kid I actually felt helped and that my health was Dr Reza’s first priority. It’s so awesome that he has everything you need on wheels and can come right to you! No more sick waiting rooms, no more feeling like just another number! You’re a wonderful Dr Reza we need you in Australia!!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

I am currently between insurances so MODO was a fantastic alternative to an urgent care or ER. I was able to get labs studies done and prescriptions for the meds I needed at a really reasonable rate without having to wait in line or sit in a waiting room. Dr. Danesh makes himself easily accessible to patients for questions they may have and follows up after treatment to make sure all needs are met. Highly recommend! This type of medical practice is the future!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

We are so thankful for this team. Our nurse Mirabai was exceptional, and came to our house asap. We have struggled in the past to find adequate help for my boyfriend and his health needs. He suffers from vertigo and something as easy as a car ride to the doctors is impossible. We are so thankful to know that such great care is only a phone call away and available right in our home! Thank you Dr. Reza for being there to answer our questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

My daughter has a serious fear of needles. We were on vacation and would’ve had to travel for half a day to take her to the emergency room to take care of a serious issue. Dr. Reza Danesh is amazing that with it in our hotel room helped me with insurance and my daughter was able to help you even if her phobia. We were on vacation and would’ve had to travel for half a day to take her to the emergency room to take care of a serious issue. Dr. Rez with MODO was amazing with it in our hotel room and helped with everything.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

I came on vacation to Maui and needed stitches after banging my knee against the reef. I was able to contact Dr. Danesh and he promptly served me with great friendly service. Instead of dealing with headaches and wait, he got me taken care of almost immediately after contacting him! It was so convenient and he provides truly excellent care. As a nurse, it was interesting to be on the other side as a patient. Dr. Danesh has so much compassion for helping others, and is the one of the best doctors I’ve ever come into contact with.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018