Ratings for Dr. Reza Danesh

@modo_md Let me start out by saying that Dr. Danesh is the absolute best!!!🏅 I was thoroughly impressed with his knowledge📚and genuine concern. If you don't feel like spending hours at the ER🏥, or trucking it to your nearest urgent care clinic🏪, this is your guy. What's better than having the doctor come to you?! He can even diagnose you over the phone☎! Trust me, I would know. 😀 A few weeks ago, he was able to correctly diagnose my 9 year old daughter (at 1:30am🌘), all the way from Hawaii🏝! lol I was amazed that he could give a worried mommy in NYC🗽, peace of mind and a correct diagnosis so quickly. Interestingly enough, an urgent care physician that had examined her in person, had totally misdiagnosed her illness. A few days later, when I was finally able to see my pediatrician, she supported Dr. Danesh's diagnosis. What really impressed me, was that Dr. Danesh was truly invested in my daughter's recovery. He sent a prescription to my pharmacy💊, and continued to reach out to me (weeks later), to check on her. In my opinion, he went above and beyond my expectations and his responsibilities as a doctor😷. If I had taken the advice of the urgent care physician that examined her, who knows what serious complications🤕 may have arose. Instead, Dr. Danesh was able to quickly diagnose her, treat her and give me my happy little girl back💃! Dr. Danesh, Lillie and I thank you!!! 👏😄👍😄👌#modomd #convenientcare

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Dr. Reza is always there to help! The first couple times I met him was on a plane while he was island hopping for work! Today he literally showed up like an answered prayer! Proving that it's sometimes a struggle to get ahold of a doctor and make an appointment, Dr. Reza showed up only moments after my 45min struggle to get my usual doctor on the phone and was able to properly and efficiently diagnose me in just MINUTES. And before I could even begin to ask, or BEG due to my sheer discomfort, he offered to call me in proper medication to my local pharmacy. It was the easiest doctor visit I've ever encountered! And at the most perfect timing! After I picked up my medication he throughly went over how to use all the prescriptions and even informed me of the best over the counter products to aid in preventing my eczema from coming back. Thank you so much Dr. Reza, MODO care is a no brainer, so much easier! Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Truly a heart of gold, we love Reza. Never before could I simply text a doctor, ask for advice, support, emergancy assistance and be assisted immediately. He will stop everything he is doing to assist you with your medical concerns. Very valuable now a days. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr Reza took the best care of my 2 year old girl. It was a 5 am visit and he had many other patients but when he entered the room he gave her his full attention. He treated the condition we brought her in for and went out of his way to address a rash she had as well. Dr Reza was all she could talk about for the rest of the day and I had peace knowing she was in competent hands. He was a real blessing for our family and I couldn't be more appreciative!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

God knows I must have dealt with at least 100 doctors over the years, but I've never met one more competent, personable and generous with his time than Dr. Danesh. I'm currently working on a project 3000 miles from my home in New York and started experiencing persistent leg pains and symptoms of a possible DVT. What to do? Fortunately, I was put in touch with Dr. Danesh, who not only patiently explained the appropriate course of action, but must have made 5 or 6 phone calls to local labs arranging the relevant tests. The standard answer, of course, would have been, "go spend a night in the local emergency room." But Dr. Danesh saw no need for me to waste many hours and possibly thousands of dollars toward my deductible on treatment I didn't need. See, the very simple truth is that Dr. Danesh genuinely cares about his patients' welfare, even one he's never met, and there's just no way to exaggerate how much that counts.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I had Dr. Reza as a MODO and he was amazing. He diagnosed my foot infection fast and prescribed meds right away. He even followed up with me to see how I was doing after. No one does that! Highly recommended. Professional but personal service. Top notch!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Talked to him thru Teladoc and was super helpful and gave me his phone number in case we needed anything else and because he wanted to know the outcome of our issue (our son had a collarbone problem that turned out to be just a severe bruise). Would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Very attentive and personal. Met him while on vacation. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Friendly, knowledgeble and cares for his patients! I definitely recommend Dr. Danesh if you want great advice and treatment.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I came down with pink eye and a terrible chest cold that wasn't getting any better during our recent trip to Maui. Dr. Danesh was personable and accessible as he helped coordinate a chest X-ray as well as call in prescriptions. He followed up with me to see how I was feeling and I felt as if he was genuinely concerned for my well being. Overall I had an excellent experience with dr. Danesh and MODO doc. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017