Ratings for Dr. Reza Danesh

Dr. Rez instilled my faith in the medical industry a litttle bit more, as he was focused on the health of my daughters broken wrist, and not focused on the financial aspects of this industry. Dr, Rez was proactive in getting my girl the best treatment in a timely, and professional manner. His full disclosure, and ethical approach to information, was refreshing, There are certain industries where you want “your guy” (legal, car mechanic, business, medical) so you’re not taken advantage of, or looked at as a mark for financial gain. Dr. Rez is our guy when it comes to medical. That’s about as strong as an endorsement as I’ve ever given. Try em out.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2019

Recently moved to Maui and as I have multiple chronic health issues I need a top rate doctor. Dr. Danesh has exceeded all expectations. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2019

MODO was a very useful service they are able to see you day before Thanksgiving when i couldn’t get to my doctor they were able to order an x-ray and medication and followed up with me and even got you a discount at the x-ray center!! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

I’m very particular when it comes to managing my health; sometimes getting the treatment you need when you need it can be frustrating especially in this area and I can say with all honesty and transparency that Dr. Rez exceeded my expectations. His professionalism, attention to detail and dedication to offering valuable service is unique in the industry. The convenience of having a mobile doctor is so much smoother and effective than other methods. The fact that he made time out of his busy schedule to check on me spoke volumes. I’m grateful my friend referred me to him and I highly recommend giving him a chance

flag | Submitted November 20, 2019

Dr. Rez is unbelievable. I met him in Maui while on business, and sure enough, I woke up with strep throat several days later in Boston while still away on business. I was switching jobs, so I had a lapse in insurance, and his rates were refreshingly competitive. He and his staff were attentive, professional, and efficient. After consulting with him over the phone, I was on my way to recovery within 15 minutes. He followed up with me a couple times and I couldn’t give him a higher recommendation. Take the stress out of wellness.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

I called MODO 2 years ago when I first moved to Maui and found myself sick with strep throat and no insurance. He met me right away and gave me an injection and antibiotics and I felt better enough to be at work the very next day! This morning I woke up and noticed a bee sting I had may be infected, so I gave him a call since my PCP is closed on weekends, and we did a phone consultation. He called two prescriptions into the pharmacy for me ASAP. Even with insurance, he spared me a Saturday morning spent at urgent care and everything was done from the comfort of my own home. I highly recommend MODO!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2019

Not impressed with this doctor. Had a very flippant/ambivalent attitude. Although treatment was adequate, his attitude and bedside manner were not.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Dr. Rez is amazing! This is my first time doing MODO and I was pretty skeptical but Dr. Rez and his team were very efficient and knowledgeable. I called in the morning and told Rez all about my sickness and he had my prescriptions called in and ready to pick up just an hour later!!! FANTASTIC. The next morning I felt 10 times better and was ready to get back to surf and to work🏄‍♀️😎 The best part about MODO is there are NO waiting rooms, I didn’t even have to get out bed. Just a quick phone call was all it was. THANK YOU!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

I cut my leg on my way out of work and someone told me about Dr. Rez and his mobile service MODO Mobile Doctor. I have an important workday tomorrow and a big event and the last thing I wanted to do was spend hours driving to and from the hospital and waiting around to see the ER. However my leg wouldn’t stop bleeding and it appeared if I didn’t get stitches it may become a problem. For a reasonable price I was treated in my home within the hour of my phone call. I’ll get a full nights sleep tonight and avoided my least favorite place - the hospital. Highly recommend this service and this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2019

Yesterday (Fri afternoon) around 1:30, I called Kaiser to make an appointment, but none we’re available, so they left a msg for the advice nurse to call me back & told me I that I can come in to their walk in clinic after 5pm. I had an allergic reaction & my face was badly swollen, & my eyes could barely open/see. So I went to Target to get some Benedryl. The pharmacist there told me about MODO, which I decided to try while I was still in the Target parking lot. It was easy & fast. I called them, they got my info & fwd’d my file to Dr Danesh. He called me immediately after, & we talked.. then FaceTimed so he could see how bad it was. He was very professional & knowledgeable. He was able to called in the prescription to Target’s pharmacy (& they work w/him a lot, so you know he’s not a fraud). It was ready very quickly! Dr Danesh also followed up w/me today, & I’m happy to say that I’m feeling much better,. The swelling has gone down a lot, but there’s still more to go. Kaiser’s advice nurse did call me back, but by that time, I already got my prescriptions & didn’t need to go in to the clinic to wait, & wait, & wait! Even tho I had to pay for my visit out of my own pocket, it was well worth the ease, convenience & quickness! Who wants to wait in a room full of sick people where I could easily catch a virus or worse (especially since my immune was already going crazy)? Guess this the way of the future!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019