Ratings for Dr. Reza Danesh

Truly a heart of gold, we love Reza. Never before could I simply text a doctor, ask for advice, support, emergancy assistance and be assisted immediately. He will stop everything he is doing to assist you with your medical concerns. Very valuable now a days. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr Reza took the best care of my 2 year old girl. It was a 5 am visit and he had many other patients but when he entered the room he gave her his full attention. He treated the condition we brought her in for and went out of his way to address a rash she had as well. Dr Reza was all she could talk about for the rest of the day and I had peace knowing she was in competent hands. He was a real blessing for our family and I couldn't be more appreciative!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

God knows I must have dealt with at least 100 doctors over the years, but I've never met one more competent, personable and generous with his time than Dr. Danesh. I'm currently working on a project 3000 miles from my home in New York and started experiencing persistent leg pains and symptoms of a possible DVT. What to do? Fortunately, I was put in touch with Dr. Danesh, who not only patiently explained the appropriate course of action, but must have made 5 or 6 phone calls to local labs arranging the relevant tests. The standard answer, of course, would have been, "go spend a night in the local emergency room." But Dr. Danesh saw no need for me to waste many hours and possibly thousands of dollars toward my deductible on treatment I didn't need. See, the very simple truth is that Dr. Danesh genuinely cares about his patients' welfare, even one he's never met, and there's just no way to exaggerate how much that counts.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I had Dr. Reza as a MODO and he was amazing. He diagnosed my foot infection fast and prescribed meds right away. He even followed up with me to see how I was doing after. No one does that! Highly recommended. Professional but personal service. Top notch!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Talked to him thru Teladoc and was super helpful and gave me his phone number in case we needed anything else and because he wanted to know the outcome of our issue (our son had a collarbone problem that turned out to be just a severe bruise). Would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Very attentive and personal. Met him while on vacation. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Friendly, knowledgeble and cares for his patients! I definitely recommend Dr. Danesh if you want great advice and treatment.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I came down with pink eye and a terrible chest cold that wasn't getting any better during our recent trip to Maui. Dr. Danesh was personable and accessible as he helped coordinate a chest X-ray as well as call in prescriptions. He followed up with me to see how I was feeling and I felt as if he was genuinely concerned for my well being. Overall I had an excellent experience with dr. Danesh and MODO doc. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I I jurd my ankle during vacation and while I was staying at the Hyatt they were too afraid to assist for fear of liability I was able to talk to Dr. Danesh first via Teladoc then through Mobile Doc. He treated me as if I was family. The best quality care I think I Amy have ever received from an MD. And with me being so far away from home his care and attention meant more than ever. Before I even paid him for my consult he had called in my pain medication and scheduled my consult via text to the referring Orthopedic Surgeon. That was on Friday 2/25 my consult w/ Ortho is this coming Monday to be evaluated for a walking boot which will provide a lot more mobility and support then what the ER docs gave me. After and ambulance drive from Hyatt to the ER, I was discharged with an aircast and 14 Norco. The worst pain I've ever felt and the Noco were all gone in 48-72 hrs hence to need to reach out to an Island doc. I am so pleased and god that Dr. Rena Danesh was willing to help and super knowledgeable in navigating my care needs on the island of Maui during my vacation. MODO is the best!!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I first learned of MODO when Dr. Danesh did a house call for a friend who had an injury on his foot. Recently he was able to help me when I was traveling on the east coast. He got back to me right away and was able to call in the prescription I needed promptly. I was on the mend and able to continue on with my travels in just a couple of hours without having to spend the entire day (a holiday no less) in urgent care. I highly recommend his services!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017