Ratings for Dr. Reza Danesh

Super helpful late call that supported the ear ache my beloved had. Thank you DR R aloha

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Convenient, professional, and from the convenience of my home. Great doctor, very knowledgeable and made the experience easy.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr Danesh was the emergency doctor who cared for me when I was brought to Kona Community Hospital by ambulance, unconscious following a near drowning. He intubated me and kept me alive for the next three days., during which time I was unconscious. Under his care, I survived the accident and against all odds have completely recovered. Needless to say, he is an amazing doctor! I cannot praise him enough.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Dr. Danesh has an awesome personality, makes you feel comfortable and is super friendly and knowledgeablable! He helped me when I needed a quick response before my travels, I highly recommend his guidance if you need medical advice!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

At 1:30am there we’re no doctors available, the pharmacies were closed, and I had been throwing up every 15 minuets for hours. Instead of going to the emergency room, Dr Reza was able to find a doctor come to my hotel and and give me something to stop me from continuing to vomit. It was cheap, convenient, and he even did a free follow up the next day. Thank you so much Dr. Reza!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr Danesh is outstanding in his profession, you can ask him anything and get the compete and accurate medical advice you need!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I recently became incapacitated at work. Within 5 minutes of being called Dr. Danesh had arrived. I actually learned that he was on his way to a hike with friends when he recieved this phone call and immediately turned his car around to help me. What was causing the symptoms I was experiencing isn't clear (no immediate medical attention became necessary, although it was offered by Dr. Ganesh) but he provided me with some valuable resorces and knowledge to prevent me from having to go through these symptoms again. To put it simply - this guy, and his buddy Jared, are freakin legends.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I don't know where to begin. I was vacationing on Lanai and threw my back out. That night I tried to go to sleep but by the middle of the night I was in excruciating pain. My friends had to carry me into the small two bed emergency room at Lanai Community Hospital at about 4 in the morning. By sheer luck Dr. Danesh was the attending physician that morning. He started treating my pain immediately. I cannot even begin to describe how helpful this was, his bedside manner incredible and he remained vigilant with me all night. The level of care I received from Dr. Danesh was truly world class. This is the last thing I would have expected on a remote island in the middle of the night but as luck would have it, our paths crossed. Turns out Dr. Danesh is a highly trained ER physician who has practiced at trained at UCLA and practiced at Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles. Dr. Danesh aka ModoMD is an amazing man! He practices primarily on Maui, anyone who is lucky enough to meet him will know exactly what I am talking about. A truly world class physician on Maui!!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. Reza Danesh has helped me several times with sports injuries and sick kids. He is always very knowledgeable, fast and extremely helpful. I have a lot of trust in Dr. Reza and I am grateful for all of his help. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr. Reza Danesh helped me on short notice to complete my captain licensing paperwork. He is fast, efficient and professional and just a great guy.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018