Ratings for Dr. Reza Danesh

Home visits are the most sensible option for all our family. Quick, so much nicer for the children and good to know Dr Danesh is at the other end of the phone even when we are off island.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Rez is my go to for my medical services! It’s greet to call a cool guy surf doctor that can save a full day trip to the ER and comes to you! Stitches are the most common things as a surfer so no more marathons at maui memorial I just call Rez! Phone consultations are so easy too and he can call in a scripts or advise over the phone!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Thank you to Dr. Danesh for your approach on helping our 3 month old babies eye heal so quickly when it could have been a very bad case of pink eye or worse healed in 3-4 days. We appreciate your follow up calls, it’s refreshing to see how much he cares about his patience. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Super friendly and knowledgeable. Dr Danesh took care of my 3 year old daughter after a horse neary bit her finger off. He even followed up with us to make sure she was healing well. Great asset to our island community.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Fantastic experience. Word about how amazing Modo services are is spreading fast on our island and I have to agree that after having dr Danesh take care of our emergency in such a prompt and professional manner, I will be calling him next time we need a Doctor. Definitely worth it and it will save you a trip to the ER.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Fantastic. I came in with a kidney stone and he contacted a urologist in Honolulu and I was in surgery the next morning. I couldn’t be happier with the way he “fixed” the problem. Today that’s rare.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

I flew in from the Minnesota to find out my mom was not getting the care she deserved from her past visits to the ER here and that an infection was now present. Dr. Danesh went above and beyond to ensure my mother get the necessary surgical procedure done the same day. We are so grateful that Dr. Danesh was the ER doc on duty tonight and that my mom will finally be relieved of the indescribable pain (going on 3 weeks now). Maui needs more skilled MDs like Dr. Danesh! Thank you so much Dr. Danesh!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Maui is lucky to have Dr. Danesh and this Incredible service! My mom has been suffering from gruesome Gallbladder attacks has been to the ER more than 3 times in the past couple of weeks with no immediate solution. Luckily Dr Danesh was on duty tonight. We have had more progress with him than any other ER visit and MD on duty. My mom is finally going to get the surgery she needs before this gets any worse. Dr Danesh- Thank you for your compassion and professionalism. Much Aloha.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Super helpful late call that supported the ear ache my beloved had. Thank you DR R aloha

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Convenient, professional, and from the convenience of my home. Great doctor, very knowledgeable and made the experience easy.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018