Ratings for Dr. Edward Ohanjanians

was amazing i aam so happppppppppppppppppppppy i like cheddar

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

There was quite a long wait to see him but once I did see him, he was very thorough with my visit and looked at every single possibility to my problem. Highly recommend him, very nice and helpful

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Very pleasant, helpful demeanor and knowledgeable. I was very happy with the rate of speed I was able to get in and out of his clinic.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

We paid him the required fees to get my AISH paperwork filled out properly. He only gave them info up to 2011, making it look as though I haven't done anything since then. He wrote my Hidradenitis Suppurativa off in a tiny footnote, basically saying it was incredibly minor(It puts me in a wheelchair for weeks on end, I'm unable to bathe without assistance, and I'm on near constant codeine to manage pain. I'm now going through a multitude of surgeries.) Then this worthless sack of filth claimed that if I LOST WEIGHT, it would RELIEVE THE SYMPTOMS OF MY DEPRESSION, PTSD, PANIC DISORDER, OCD, AND AUTISM. I AM NOT BLOODY WELL KIDDING. He literally stated that all of my mental issues, many of which I was BORN WITH, are caused by my WEIGHT. My AISH application was rejected. I now need to find a new doctor, get new papers, and go through a year of refiling and waiting. Again. Why? Because this sorry excuse for a practitioner DIDN'T DO HIS JOB, AND BLAMED MY *WEIGHT* FOR *ALL OF MY ISSUES*. Absolutely disgusting. There's no reason what so ever people like this should hold a license.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I visited this Doctor to report a problem with allergies; I had hives and an addiction to using nasal sprays because I was so stuffed up I couldn't breathe. He did not look at my hives but did say that they were "rashes caused by folds of skin touching." I think he ASSUMED this because I am overweight, BUT the hives were on my arms and cheek! The I asked him if the spray would cause me to get MORE stuffed up because I had read this, and he said "No, just continue using it as you have been." He was wrong on both counts. Turns out I'm allergic to my cat and my congestion went away when I STOPPED using nasal spray. I feel this Dr doesn't listen or investigate and future patients should only see him if they've got something simple to deal with. I would NOT see him for life or death situations! From now on, I'll see one of his colleagues instead.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Very efficient & thorough.Listened and explained well.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013