Ratings for Dr. Joseph Ajaka

I am a regular gym goer but I could not get certain to tone up and get in perfect shape.I got Vaser Lipo selection done from Dr Ajaka to get rid of the hard to loose areas like stomach and love handles,upper abdomen .Must say the entire process of surgery and recovery went very smoothly.Overall a great team at Cosmos Double Bay and Kudos to Dr Ajaka and his team of doctors for the quality of surgery performed.I look in much better shape now.Great work by them.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr Joseph Ajaka is a very friendly surgeon who shows he cares about his patients. Takes the time to understand what is required and offers honest opinion and the best possible results .
 He made the ­transition from the first visit to surgery to recovery effortless and shows immense experience with it.
 His standards are extremely high and he can be relied upon to give a unbiased view of the best ­treatment for his patients. He’s a realist about what can and can’t be done.
 He can be counted on for a ­balanced view on treatment options, pitching information at the right level for each patient. He would give patients a good and honest opinion on treatment options without pushing anything. The recovery process was smooth and no complications were experienced. I highly recommend Dr Joseph Ajaka.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I had Vaser Liposuction in July with Dr Ajaka and his team. I am very happy with the results, brought my confidence back. I would recomend Cosmos Clinic wonderfull staff and doctors., very professional, excellent team !!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I had Vaser lipo with dr ajaka in June and am very pleased with the results. Dr ajaka took the time to understand what I was after and I found the after care and consultation very good. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

My experience with Dr Ajaka and the Cosmos Clinic team at Double Bay has always been pleasant. From simple procedures like Botox and fillers to a more permenant change like Vaser Lipo I have always left feeling and looking better than ever. Initally, when I was curious about vaser lipo Dr Ajaka was extremely informative and knowledgable about the procedure. This made me very comfortable as I was expecting no surprises. After deciding to go ahead I knew i was making the right decision and was excited about my new body! These areas - inner & outter thigh, flanks, upper & lower abdomen were no longer going to be a part of me that I struggle with, instead now, I feel and look amazing! During and after the procedure the staff were extraordinarily helpful and comforting. I woke up to see Dr Ajaka in recovery - I love the fact the he really cares. The follow up and recover process was also easy for me. I felt great! I was back at work within a week and visiting the team for my weekly massage or treatment. A few months later and my body has continued to shift into something I never even thought was possible. I am so happy and will not hesitate to recommend Dr Ajaka and the great team at Cosmos Clinic to anyone. He is truely second to none. THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU to the most amazing team in the world.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I had vaser lipo surgery and a revision surgery about 2 weeks ago to remove a tad more fat around my flanks. I did the revision surgery just on gas and I thought it went really well. I was up and walking around as soon as I left the clinic. There was no real downtime for me - the only requirement was that I needed to wear the compression garment again for two weeks (which comes off tomorrow!). On the very odd occasion , I felt a slight discomfort but that was because I had stopped inhaling the happy gas. Dr Ajaka and the whole team were amazing the whole time - they were so attentive and I never doubted the process for a minute. As long as you listen to instructions, and take care of yourself, then you will find that the process is far easier than you could imagine. Cosmos are a great team of doctors and nurses, and i've recommended my best friends to their clinic for all their cosmetic services. Thanks again Dr Ajaka (and team).

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr Ajaka and the staff at Cosmos clinic made my liposuction experience a totally positive one! Everything went safely! The staff were very helpful and were there to care for me during liposuction and also for weeks after during the healing process. The best part for me were the results!!! I am extremely happy with the results of my surgery and pretty much have gone back to having the body i had in my early 20's =) and have winded the clock back years! My story: I decided to get liposuction on my stomach, waist and arms when i turned about 28. Everyone i knew was telling me to stop being silly and to just go to the gym. I am really glad i didn't listen to them though because I was REALLY finding it was just impossible to lose weight on the specific areas that were bothering me, my abdominal area, waist and the hanging fat under my arms. I decided to just take the plunge and get surgery. I did a bit of research and remember thinking that it would be possible to go to overseas to get it done in Thailand, but then one day I was talking to a hairdresser that i found out was Thai and asked her about it and she warned me not to. She said that those cheap holiday surgery deals can get you in big trouble because some dodgey practitioners take out a kidney or more and you can wake up in a bath of ice like some of those horror stories that you see in the movies... So i decided that no, i am not going to get the cheapest deal around because this is MY BODY! Its not like buying a car that you can take to a mechanic, once you have screwed up your surgery you will regret it forever!!! I realised it would be safer to get a surgeon in Sydney. I am very glad i did too because i did not realise how much after care was involved! It isn't just about getting the fat out and your right to go! There is much more involved!!! I am glad I chose Cosmos clinic becuase they also provide aftercare for your surgery. This included massage to get my skin re attached, compression garments that aid the healing process and stop swelling and infection, ultrasound that speeds up healing, PRP that helps with scarred tissue, etc. I am now really glad that i did my surgery in Sydney because i cannot imagine how i would have had all of that help if i would have done it the fast dangerous way overseas!!! I found Dr Ajaka to be very switched on when it came to understanding what i wanted to get out of the surgery. I explained to him that i wanted to get a totally flat stomach and pinched in waist like i had when i was 21 and he did deliver! =) I am really happy with my body now and cant wait to go to the beach in my bikini!!! He did take the fat out of all of the areas i wanted and now i can feel the muscle directly underneath my skin. The surgery for me had no concerning complications. I remember being in the operating room and the staff knew what they were doing with the anaesthetic and the surgery process and medications etc etc, so that was really good. It was safe! Then the aftercare was the hardest part for me because of the pain but that is something you will have to deal with when you get surgery so you just have to deal with that, but i got there. It has been about 8 weeks now since the surgery and everyone at work is surprised at how much weight ive lost hehe. Cant stop looking in the mirror. But yeah i do recommend Dr Ajaka and Cosmos clinic, if your thinking about it, i DO recommend them, and ill be going back for mole removal soon, so positive review for me and I am happy that i did it =) !!! Please do yourself a favor and treat this as an investment and actually take yourself to a decent doctor because you do not want to take risks with something as important as your own body! I dont want anyone else out there having regrets! Its really worth the money to have it done right so that you make it safely out of the other side. =) I cant stop looking in the mirror haha! Oooh wow !!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

The entire staff at Cosmos Clinic are all true professionals. I had gyno surgery and vaser liposuction done at the same time. The results surpass all my expectations! Thank you Dr. Joseph "Magic Hands" Ajaka!

Submitted August 19, 2016

I am getting married soon and decided to address my double chin, after a lot of research I decided to book in at Cosmos Clinic in Sydney. I met with Dr Ajaka for my initial consultation and he explained everything extremely well. Just to add all of the staff at Cosmos (nurses/ receptionist are amazing, very helpful and friendly and happy to answer all questions). On the day of my procedure I was quite nervous but the nurses who got me prepped were very kind and reassuring to me and helped put me at ease. I had a local so was awake during the procedure which was quick and completely painless. I was allowed to go home with antibiotics and anti inflams after about 1.5 hours of recovery time. I had the procedure done Monday afternoon and was back at work Thursday, I could have gone back sooner except you have to keep the support garment on for 24 hours for the first few days and I didn’t want to leave the house in it, as it looks a bit funny! I was back at the gym one week after the procedure and now three weeks on all swelling has gone (there wasn’t much in the first place though), I had minimal bruising (I started on arnica a week before procedure and a week after) and my scar is healing very nicely, it’s just under my chin (1 incision only) so you can hardly see it unless I tilt my head back! I am super happy with the result and wish I’d done it sooner. I have since booked in for another pre wedding treatment at Cosmos (Derma pen with PRP next week) to help with some old acne scars and will also eventually go back for vaser lipo revision on my lower, upper stomach and flanks (this was done in the UK 5 years ago and not done by Dr Ajaka). Very happy!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I had a procedure done there recently and im extremely impressed with the results. The care i received was outstanding and all the staff were extrely freindly and professional

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016