Ratings for Dr. Joseph Ajaka

Scam scam . Just before my procefure I found out that Cosmos is not even accredited cosmetic clinic . I'm so glad I had my procedure done in a hospital with a plastic surgeon . Just be careful and research more about scam bags before u have anything done .

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

I am absolutely over the moon with my results and care from Dr Ajaka, Fernanda and the gorgeous receptionists at Cosmos Clinic (whom all remember you name from the get go, so lovely). Having had lipo suction done before (to not very great results) and also having loose skin on my abdomen, I CAN NOT believe the how incredible my final result is. I had vaser liposuction of tummy and back with fat transfer to buttock. The attention to detail from Dr Ajaka is 2nd to none, he is an artist in my book, it could not have been done any better, I am completely transformed. The skin on my abdomen is tighter ( a welcome surprise ) and the shaping of my body and buttock size is EXACTLY what I wanted. I will ONLY be going here in future, and cannot recommend Dr Ajaka more highly to anyone and Everyone. The after care from Cosmos Clinic by the lovely Fernanda, blew me away!!!! It definitely didn't happen like this in my previous experiences at all. From lymphatic drainage massages at the beginning to more specific massages and PRP treatments as recovery continues, they are with you every step of the way, whatever you need, nothing is to much at no additional cost. I was there either from once or twice a week, and noticed without a doubt that this sped up my recovery time, its also great to have the support of Fernanda to ask questions, and encouraging you to stick with good healthy behaviours at home. Such an amazing team !! I feel a part of the family and will seriously miss them when Im in tip top shape.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I am a 28 year old male and had my chest, abdominal and flanks done by Joseph Ajaka. I was mostly concerned about pockets of stuborn fat which were resistant to diet and exercise and had unpleasant effects on my shape. I know a few other guys who have had cosmetic procedures so I gave it some thought. It does seem to be becoming a lot more common for guys to have some work done these days. I did a good amount of research beforehand and chose Joseph as the most credible and well reviewed practitioner in this space. During the initial consultation I could already see why he was so well reviewed, I never felt that I was being sold anything by a salesman (unlike other surgeons), he was professional and factual with what he said and set realistic expectations. I am currently about 4 weeks post-op and am very happy with my result so far. The post-op care has been excellent and far exceeded my expectations. All of the staff at Cosmos have been super helpful and friendly. The regular check-ins with Fernanda have been great, I get to see my new body make progress every day and to hear the reassurance that everything is looking great and that the healing process was all going normally. The past 4 weeks have really flown by, the recovery process turned out a lot easier than I thought.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I am just over 4 weeks post-op! I booked into Cosmos Clinic a few weeks back and was able to secure my procedure before XMAS. I have always struggled with my weight. Like many, I tried almost every fad diet with little or no success. Ten weeks prior to my Surgery I discovered a sugar and carb free diet that lasted eight weeks in total. It basically meant I was on 800 calories a day for 8 weeks. Well it worked and I lost close to 15kg! I loved the result and wanted to continue my improvement, Hence my decision to see Joseph Ajaka @ Cosmos Clinic in Sydney. Everything just seemed to make sense after meeting with Joseph. I was not sold any false promises or promised model like 6 packs. The surgery was straight forward and the team looked after me well during the day. The part that has driven me to write a review relates to the after care provided by the team. From regular check ins from Joseph to the ongoing massages from Fernanda that has driven me to recommend Cosmos to others looking at Liposuction. https://www.cosmosclinic.com.au Pictures below are pre and post! (4 weeks) Good Luck to you!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I had two rounds of liposuction at the cosmos clinic in late November, 2016 (upper and lower mega abdominals, upper and lower back, flanks, inner and outer thighs, arms) and couldn’t be happier with my results or treatment! Dr Ajaka is professional, kind and approachable, and even gave me his personal number directly after my first operation in case I felt I needed to contact him! I have met with other surgeons who sort of just treat you as meat, and speak very condescendingly to you, but this was absolutely not the case with Dr. Ajaka or any of his associates. The entire surgical team were fun and easy to talk to, from the girls at the front counter to the wonderful nurses and spectacular massage therapists! I chose Cosmos based on reviews I had read online and am so happy I did - from pre to post-op I was completely taken care of and supported by the team. I now have an incredible figure and am so, so happy I went to the best!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

A big Thankyou to Dr Joseph Ajaka, and Fernanda from the Double Bay Sydney Clinic for re-shaping my body, I am absolutely ecstatic with my results, I am a 50 year old female that has had vaser liposuction on my abdomen 6 weeks ago. I have had issues and disliked the stubborn fat in my lower abdomen since I was 13 years old. I cant believe I have a flat stomach for the 1st time in my life, it has made all the difference to how I feel and the way I look at myself, my whole experience with Cosmos was great, All the staff are very caring and Dr Ajaka is always available for any questions, I did not get much bruising and only had slight discomfort, I only took pain relief the one day, I am truly amazed of how easy the whole process was for me, and I wished I did it years ago. I would highly recommend Dr Ajaka and Fernanda at cosmos to anyone considering laser lipo, going to miss my weekly visits with Fernanda

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr Ajaka has performed two procedures on me and the results were far better then I ever expected, the team are very professional and you can rest assured they all have the skill to get the absolute best results. I would recomend dr Ajaka to anyone and everyone regardless of how big or small the issue is.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I had vaser liposuction done on my lower abdomen and inner thighs done at the Double Bay clininc in sydney by Dr Ajaka, it has been two weeks since my operation and my results are already exceeding my expecation and people are already commenting that i look like i lost weight and i haven't even fully healed yet ! My consultation was excellent i got all the information i needed and all the staff were very helpful throughout my entire process to this day. On my procedure day i was both nervous and excited as i was finally getting rid of the stubborn fat id held for a few years. I felt no pain at all during the 2 hour procedure and following that i didn't take any pain killers at all i survived off panadol every 4-6 hours for about 5 days. My pain is now non-existant, bruising and swelling almost gone and i feel so confident. My aftercare with Fernanda has been amazing and i have felt very taken care of from the day of my consultation and look forward to going back to the clinic for my massages to hear about my further improvements. Highly recommend for anyone interested in vaser lipo couldn't thank the cosmos team enough for changing my life for the better! :)

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I really am lost for words i dont know where to start i have had vaser liposuction done to several parts of my body it has been 1 week starting with the the first consultation i had was amazing followed by the staff wich were amazing to dr ajaka who was extremely supportive the nurses left me speechless i am truly lost for words i would recommend cosmos clinic to all there after care is truley amazing i was supported by the team and staff and nurses from the minute i walked in the clinic till the very end there support is amazing staff nurses are brilliant dr ajaka is an amazing surgeon i have never felt so comfortable i can't thank them enough extremely pleasant experience it has only been a week i feel great with the after care that they provided me was perfect god bless the team the nurses and dr ajaka keep up the amazing work

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I am a middle aged male & decided to have Lipo as I was unable to lose my love handles despite many hours of exercise each week. Dr Ajaka was recommended to me by another Cosmetic Surgeon as a specialist in Lipo fat removal. I had the procedure 5 months ago and I still can't believe the result which I can only describe as life changing. I look better, feel better and have more confidence than ever before. Dr Ajaka's team including pre op as well as the post op care by Fernanda was first class & ensured the final result of my procedure was as good as it could possibly be. I am pleased I placed my trust in Dr Ajaka & his team & only wish I had done this years ago.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016