Ratings for Dr. Joseph Ajaka

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Ajaka, Very friendly and courteous Dr, all questions and issues were very easy to be spoken about all efforts were taken to ensure happiness. Very happy with the results. Highly Recommended, you will not regret it.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I underwent Vaser Liposuction on my upper abdomen, lower abdomen, flanks, lower back, upper back and chest at Cosmos Clinic in Double Bay in March 2017. Approximately 5.0 litres was removed from these areas during a 2-3 hour surgery over 2 days. I always had an issue with the way my body looked and no matter how much I exercised or dieted, I never got the desired result. I decided that Vaser was the option for me in order to attain the figure I wanted. After looking at a number of doctors, I decided to go to Dr Ajaka as he has a lot of experience in the Vaser liposuction method as well as appearing in a number of television shows to educate people on cosmetic procedures. Once the procedure was done, the staff at Cosmos Clinic were amazing with the way they provided care as I was in quite a bit of pain in the first few weeks after the surgeries. Dr Ajaka also gave his personal number in case any issues/queries did arise. Complimentary lymphatic drainage massages which helped move the fluid and ease the swelling. After 6 weeks, I am extremely pleased with the result. The shape of my torso/stomach is looking amazing and my confidence has skyrocketed as a result. I highly recommend Dr Joseph Ajaka and Dr Fascetti and their team at Cosmos Clinic to anyone who wants to get a cosmetic procedure done,especially in regards to Vaser liposuction.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

A 5-Star rating doesnt even do justice compared to the great work, results and team Dr Joseph leads

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

My whole experience at Cosmos Clinic was AMAZING!!! I had Vaser liposuction to my abdomen done and both Dr. Ajaka and Dr. Fascetti were incredible! So genuine, caring and delivered spectacular results - I am beyond happy! The recovery was incredibly smooth for me and I'm sure it had to do with the fact that Dr. Ajaka is so experienced and talented at what he does. I have nothing but great things to say about Dr Ajaka and Cosmos Clinic, and Id go back there in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr Ajaka makes magic happen and it was a privilege to have my body shaped by him. Three months later, when I look in the mirror, I can't believe what I'm seeing. I had Vaser Liposuction to my upper back, arms, upper abdomen, lower abdomen, outer thighs, inner thighs, and knees. I can't fault the new shape of my arms and legs. The fat in my back and around my knees has virtually disappeared. My stomach is flat. My body has transformed, from an uncomfortable size 12, to a size 10. Adding to Dr Ajaka's skill and knowledge, he was kind, generous, energetic, and communicated openly. I highly recommend him to anybody considering cosmetic surgery and I look forward to being under his care again in the future.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

1.5 years ago I came to Dr Ajaka for a fat transfer procedure. Liposuction Vaser was performed on my inner thighs and flanks and transferred to my outer thigh (hip region). The reason I asked for it to be transferred there, instead of my buttocks, was due to the fact that I was trying to achieve an hourglass figure. From the very moment I walked into cosmos clinic, I felt a warm and welcoming aura, reception staff were lovely, and I felt quite comfortable in the clinic. Once I sat down in DR Ajaka's room I was instantly relaxed and calm, he was knowledgable and informative of what I should expect and what is achievable. Dr Ajaka is an excellent surgeon and the best I've seen. I'm not new to the world of plastic surgery. I have had previous surgeries rhinoplasty/ breast augmentation etc with other plastic surgeons and I'm telling you, that you will not get the service that you will receive here. About 10 months after my procedure I went to cosmos clinic to get some Botox done anyhow when I went to pay, I saw Dr Ajaka at the reception, and I felt overwhelmed with emotion and cried. I honestly forgot to thank him. Thank him profusely for the surgery he performed, that changed my life. I have so much more self confidence, I'm happy, I can wear dresses and feel more womanly which my husband adores. I can not recommend Dr Ajaka enough. I will be going in for another procedure soon, and I'm very excited for this next journey. You won't regret seeing Dr Joseph Ajaka, I promise you.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr Ajaka and his team made my experience so amazing and comforting.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I can highly recommend Dr Ajaka and his team for their professionalism, knowledge and expertise in the area of liposuction. I recently underwent vaser liposuction for full buttocks and lateral thighs 4 weeks ago and I am already seeing great results! I have been very impressed with Dr Ajaka's mastery skills in contouring these areas and tailoring the treatment to achieve the outcome I was looking for. I was impressed not only with the procedure itself but also with the follow-up care provided by the clinic. The post-operative lymphatic drainage massages have been amazing and so beneficial in reducing swelling and expediting the recovery process. Special thanks to Fernanda who has been great with the massages but who has also provided me with detailed direction about management at each stage following the procedure. Dr Ajaka and team have been very accessible and forthcoming with information at every step of the way. A great experience overall!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I recently had a procedure done by Dr Ajaka and his team and during the whole process, I found the Cosmos team exceptionally professional, knowledgeable and very supportive. Even post op, the care and attention provided has been amazing. Overall, I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Ajaka and the Cosmos team...thank you guys!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I had liposuction done on 4 areas, my outer thighs, inner thighs, knees and flanks by Dr Ajaka and his team. A year ago, I had my inner thighs done by another surgeon in Sydney who botched the job, but thankfully for Dr Ajaka, I have finally got the shape I originally desired. The team at the Comos Clinic are very welcoming, and were extremely supportive and comforting from the day of my consult to my very last post op check up. I'm glad I chose to follow through with this procedure with Dr Ajaka, Dr Facetti and all the nurses- I would have regretted going anywhere else! Thank you Cosmos again!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017