Ratings for Dr. Joseph Ajaka

Dr Ajaka and his team made my experience so amazing and comforting.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I can highly recommend Dr Ajaka and his team for their professionalism, knowledge and expertise in the area of liposuction. I recently underwent vaser liposuction for full buttocks and lateral thighs 4 weeks ago and I am already seeing great results! I have been very impressed with Dr Ajaka's mastery skills in contouring these areas and tailoring the treatment to achieve the outcome I was looking for. I was impressed not only with the procedure itself but also with the follow-up care provided by the clinic. The post-operative lymphatic drainage massages have been amazing and so beneficial in reducing swelling and expediting the recovery process. Special thanks to Fernanda who has been great with the massages but who has also provided me with detailed direction about management at each stage following the procedure. Dr Ajaka and team have been very accessible and forthcoming with information at every step of the way. A great experience overall!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I recently had a procedure done by Dr Ajaka and his team and during the whole process, I found the Cosmos team exceptionally professional, knowledgeable and very supportive. Even post op, the care and attention provided has been amazing. Overall, I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Ajaka and the Cosmos team...thank you guys!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I had liposuction done on 4 areas, my outer thighs, inner thighs, knees and flanks by Dr Ajaka and his team. A year ago, I had my inner thighs done by another surgeon in Sydney who botched the job, but thankfully for Dr Ajaka, I have finally got the shape I originally desired. The team at the Comos Clinic are very welcoming, and were extremely supportive and comforting from the day of my consult to my very last post op check up. I'm glad I chose to follow through with this procedure with Dr Ajaka, Dr Facetti and all the nurses- I would have regretted going anywhere else! Thank you Cosmos again!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I have never experienced such amazing customer service from the doctors & nurses at Cosmos clinic at double bay. This is my second procedure with these people, & there services continue to flow through brilliantly. The first procedure I had done was on my chest to remove pressuring fat that was in and around my chest area. The difference from last year till now it unbelievable. The confidence I have regained is truely all down to Dr Joseph Ajaka. I later found out that I had excess fat on my chest from my previous procedure so I went back to get it removed and also had liposuction on my stomach area. Even though it has been over a week, my stomach is looking so much better than before. I honestly can't believe how amazing and how respectfully the doctor looked after my body during both procedures. I just want to credit the nurses & members off staff for making me feel so comfortable and prepared before, during & after the procedure. The after care I received from the nurses is amazing. I would also like to comment on Dr Joseph Ajaka- the dr that did my procedure, I don't think i could put my trust in anybody else other than this dr. The way he presents himself & his experience he has is beyond words. Thankyou to you and your clinic for doing such an amazing job & for looking after me since last year. You all deserve a big pat on the back for all the hard work and Effort you put into your work & clients! I would recommend any procedure to be done here, they have affordable prices, veto professional, very honest & can be well trusted. Thankyou so much for working up to my expectations, you did exactly as I wanted with no questions asked, I now have the confidence that I never had before and it's all thanks to you & your team. Kind regards Michael Khan

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr Ajaka and his team at Cosmos were commited to providing 5 star treatment from my very first consult. They made me feel both comfortable and confident in my decision to go ahead with the surgery. Cosmos Clinic can only be described as a group of caring and skilled, passionate professionals. Dr Ajaka is a true artist and perfectionist who has immense knowledge and experience in the field and leads an amazing team. Dr Ajaka and the team gave me the absolute best care, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every question I had. The continuum of care really blew me away particularly the regular lymphatic messages. I couldn't be happier with the my results and would recommend Cosmos for everyone and anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I must say I agree with the not so OTT reviews regarding the lack of empathy and very abrupt manner in which I was attended by Dr Ajaka. I felt as though my concerns were not heard but dismissed and I felt like I was treated very 'coldly'. You go these clinics expecting a certain 'care' by the surgeon in which he approaches ones concerns. I was really put off and will be looking to flying to Melb to see another surgeon!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

From the moment I walked into cosmos Dr Ajaka and his team were perfection! Christine was always amazingly pleasant & always happy to answer any questions I had. Fernanda's after care & Lymphatic massages got me through my post op care, she always assured me that everything I was feeling & going through was normal, her kindness & care got me through the tough days. Upon meeting Dr Facetti I can honestly say his warm, kind hearted nature put all my fears to rest, he answered all my questions honestly & was very open in regards to how things were going to be done. And finally to Dr Joseph! Your a legend! Your the Van Goh of all Cosmetic Surgeons! What more can I say, You have not only given me my confidence back & allowed me to love my body again, but I'm just so much more happier within myself as a person. Thank you! I'm 8 weeks post op and my body is still changing everyday & this to me is so exciting! Thank you so very much again. All the best to Cosmos.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I am absolutely over the moon with my results and care from Dr Ajaka, Fernanda and the gorgeous receptionists at Cosmos Clinic (whom all remember you name from the get go, so lovely). Having had lipo suction done before (to not very great results) and also having loose skin on my abdomen, I CAN NOT believe the how incredible my final result is. I had vaser liposuction of tummy and back with fat transfer to buttock. The attention to detail from Dr Ajaka is 2nd to none, he is an artist in my book, it could not have been done any better, I am completely transformed. The skin on my abdomen is tighter ( a welcome surprise ) and the shaping of my body and buttock size is EXACTLY what I wanted. I will ONLY be going here in future, and cannot recommend Dr Ajaka more highly to anyone and Everyone. The after care from Cosmos Clinic by the lovely Fernanda, blew me away!!!! It definitely didn't happen like this in my previous experiences at all. From lymphatic drainage massages at the beginning to more specific massages and PRP treatments as recovery continues, they are with you every step of the way, whatever you need, nothing is to much at no additional cost. I was there either from once or twice a week, and noticed without a doubt that this sped up my recovery time, its also great to have the support of Fernanda to ask questions, and encouraging you to stick with good healthy behaviours at home. Such an amazing team !! I feel a part of the family and will seriously miss them when Im in tip top shape.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I am a 28 year old male and had my chest, abdominal and flanks done by Joseph Ajaka. I was mostly concerned about pockets of stuborn fat which were resistant to diet and exercise and had unpleasant effects on my shape. I know a few other guys who have had cosmetic procedures so I gave it some thought. It does seem to be becoming a lot more common for guys to have some work done these days. I did a good amount of research beforehand and chose Joseph as the most credible and well reviewed practitioner in this space. During the initial consultation I could already see why he was so well reviewed, I never felt that I was being sold anything by a salesman (unlike other surgeons), he was professional and factual with what he said and set realistic expectations. I am currently about 4 weeks post-op and am very happy with my result so far. The post-op care has been excellent and far exceeded my expectations. All of the staff at Cosmos have been super helpful and friendly. The regular check-ins with Fernanda have been great, I get to see my new body make progress every day and to hear the reassurance that everything is looking great and that the healing process was all going normally. The past 4 weeks have really flown by, the recovery process turned out a lot easier than I thought.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017