Ratings for Dr. Joseph Ajaka

Dr Ajaka has performed two procedures on me and the results were far better then I ever expected, the team are very professional and you can rest assured they all have the skill to get the absolute best results. I would recomend dr Ajaka to anyone and everyone regardless of how big or small the issue is.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I had vaser liposuction done on my lower abdomen and inner thighs done at the Double Bay clininc in sydney by Dr Ajaka, it has been two weeks since my operation and my results are already exceeding my expecation and people are already commenting that i look like i lost weight and i haven't even fully healed yet ! My consultation was excellent i got all the information i needed and all the staff were very helpful throughout my entire process to this day. On my procedure day i was both nervous and excited as i was finally getting rid of the stubborn fat id held for a few years. I felt no pain at all during the 2 hour procedure and following that i didn't take any pain killers at all i survived off panadol every 4-6 hours for about 5 days. My pain is now non-existant, bruising and swelling almost gone and i feel so confident. My aftercare with Fernanda has been amazing and i have felt very taken care of from the day of my consultation and look forward to going back to the clinic for my massages to hear about my further improvements. Highly recommend for anyone interested in vaser lipo couldn't thank the cosmos team enough for changing my life for the better! :)

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I really am lost for words i dont know where to start i have had vaser liposuction done to several parts of my body it has been 1 week starting with the the first consultation i had was amazing followed by the staff wich were amazing to dr ajaka who was extremely supportive the nurses left me speechless i am truly lost for words i would recommend cosmos clinic to all there after care is truley amazing i was supported by the team and staff and nurses from the minute i walked in the clinic till the very end there support is amazing staff nurses are brilliant dr ajaka is an amazing surgeon i have never felt so comfortable i can't thank them enough extremely pleasant experience it has only been a week i feel great with the after care that they provided me was perfect god bless the team the nurses and dr ajaka keep up the amazing work

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I am a middle aged male & decided to have Lipo as I was unable to lose my love handles despite many hours of exercise each week. Dr Ajaka was recommended to me by another Cosmetic Surgeon as a specialist in Lipo fat removal. I had the procedure 5 months ago and I still can't believe the result which I can only describe as life changing. I look better, feel better and have more confidence than ever before. Dr Ajaka's team including pre op as well as the post op care by Fernanda was first class & ensured the final result of my procedure was as good as it could possibly be. I am pleased I placed my trust in Dr Ajaka & his team & only wish I had done this years ago.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

I had Liposuction procedure at Comos double bay Sydney with Dr Joseph Ajaka. The whole experience and process of this operation was really well set out , I was guided through everything and explained every step of the way. I felt so much support not only from Joseph but the whole team at Cosmos. Atfter having this procedure the results have totally changed my life for the better !! I feel more confident and healthier in every way. My after care nurse Fernanda was terrific , very professional and caring. I would highly recommend Joseph , Fernanda and the whole team at Cosmos.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I had a Vaser Liposuction procedure with Dr Ajaka at the beginning of the year. The results he has achieved for me is beyond anything I could have asked for. He has given me my confidence back and I now feel great in myself and in my clothes. I had my abdomen and love handles done and I can honestly say it was the best decision I have ever made. I finally have the flat stomach I could only have dreamed of and no more muffin top in my jeans! Having gained weight in my mid section quite quickly last year I tried diet and exercise to remove the excess fat. When this didn't work I sought the advise of Dr Ajaka at Cosmos Clinic about a liposuction procedure. Everything from consultation to after care was amazing. I was made to feel very comfortable by him and his wonderful team of staff at the clinic. He took the time to explain everything to me and gave me realistic expectations about the procedure. The aftercare I received was second to none. His staff at the clinic are so friendly and helpful I loved attending my appointments. Dr Ajaka was always there and happy to see me at all of my follow ups which made me feel very confident in the results I wanted to achieve. I would highly recommend Dr Ajaka to anyone considering a procedure like this. Both he and his team of staff are so professional and friendly and are really focused on ensuring the best experience for all their patients.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Dr Joseph Ajaka has been fantastic from start to finish , im a 38 year old and had done my flanks to get rid of stubborn fat . Very happy with result and during recovery both the Dr and his team of professional nurses and therapists have been great to help my body recover to maximise my results . I would recommend dr Ajaka to anyone thinking of doing these kind of procedures and wanting to get great results and a team of wonderful staff to help u through every step of recovery

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Thank you to Dr Ajaka and his team at Cosmos Clinic in Double Bay for transforming my body. After my Vaser Liposuction procedure to remove stubborn fat from my Stomach and Flanks, I've re-gained the confidence I lacked after having kids. During my consultation Dr Ajaka was honest and set realistic goals about what to expect from the procedure. Dr Ajaka and his team made the whole experience very pleasant and always made me feel comfortable, not only during the procedure but also with post op care. I would recommend Dr Ajaka and the Cosmos Clinic to anyone who is looking for exceptional patient care, experience and fantastic results.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

I am a 30 year old male who had Vaser liposuction with Dr Joseph Ajaka. He treated my abdomen, love handles, chest and back. The procedure went extremely well. I am so happy with my results and the post op care I received from everyone at Cosmos Clinic. He even gave me his personal mobile number and answered many of my questions. He has given me so much confidence and has improved my life tremendously. His staff were very kind and helpful and the post op Lymphatic massage sessions were very good. Thank you so much for changing my life. I will gladly recommend Dr Joseph Ajaka to anyone who is considering Liposuction. He is a very good Doctor and a decent and honest man.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

I am a regular gym goer but I could not get certain to tone up and get in perfect shape.I got Vaser Lipo selection done from Dr Ajaka to get rid of the hard to loose areas like stomach and love handles,upper abdomen .Must say the entire process of surgery and recovery went very smoothly.Overall a great team at Cosmos Double Bay and Kudos to Dr Ajaka and his team of doctors for the quality of surgery performed.I look in much better shape now.Great work by them.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016