Ratings for Dr. Joseph Ajaka

I can’t recommend Dr Ajaka and his team highly enough. I got laser lipo on my tummy and love handles after many years trying to change my shape at the gym. I am young and healthy and enjoy working out but couldn’t shift the fat around my mid section. Since having the lipo I now feel like more like me when I look in the mirror, Im more confident in myself and feel and am absolutely thrilled with my new shape. Dr Ajaka and his team were never pushy and i never felt pressured or like I was getting a generic sales pitch. His team are kind, friendly and prompt and a pleasure to deal with. They are very supportive and provide great care before, during and after procedure.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

January marks one year since my first surgery and I could not be happier with my results! I have struggled with my body and was extremely self conscious my whole life and had tried every diet program and fitness craze on the market, but found I still had problem areas that would not budge and it made me miserable. I finally made the decision to approached the Doctors at Cosmos Clinic in 2015. Arriving at the clinic for the first time it was hard to believe actual surgeries go on there. It is so tranquil in its subtle location in Double Bay and is very warm and inviting overall. It really does feel more like a day spa then a surgical clinic and that significantly helped with the nerves! Having had liposuction in several areas, botox injections and a fat transfer to my buttocks, I have had the pleasure of experiencing the phenomenal support and aftercare provided by all members of the staff for various procedures. The doctors, nurses and admin staff alike are all very gentle, knowledgable and exceptionally caring. The amazing team of super friendly staff made every visit a pleasant one, from my initial consult to post surgery aftercare and all enquiry visits, phone calls and emails in between. The surgeons really take everything into consideration and want you to have the best and most natural looking results possible. Dr Kishida happily included my side boobs when doing lipo on my arms and upper back and my banana rolls when completing my fat transfer to further emphasis my buttocks, whereas Dr Ajaka gave me beautiful definition through my abdominals. Amazing results! Although I had my doubts, I really did feel the final results past the 8 month mark as advised by the surgeons. Although I did see immediate results within the first 6wks, my silhouette became more defined and sculpted with every passing month. Although I was initially drawn to other surgeries by the allure of cheaper procedures, I am SO grateful I went with my gut instinct and chose Cosmos instead. Nothing could compare to the treatment, staff and aftercare provided by this team of friendly professionals. I cannot speak highly enough about the staff and the Cosmos Clinic. I would recommend Cosmos Clinic to all individuals who are considering taking the next step to better themselves. My results have given me a well over due confidence boost and have helped motivate me into a much healthier lifestyle. I couldn’t have done it without you Cosmos! It has completely transformed my life for the better. From the bottom of my heart, thank you my modern day fairy godparents!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

I underwent Vaser Liposuction on my inner thighs, outer thighs, lower stomach and flanks at Cosmos Clinic in Double Bay in September 2015 with Dr Joseph Ajaka. Approximately 3.5 litres was removed from these areas during a 2-3 hour surgery. I could not shift the fat from these areas no matter how much I exercised, or how low my weight dropped. For me, Vaser was my only option to attain the figure I desired. I specifically selected Cosmos Clinic for the procedure as Dr Ajaka trained under the surgeon who created the Vaser method. Dr Ajaka also regularly appears on television current affairs programs providing advice on cosmetic procedures. Admittedly, I was in quite a bit of pain for the first couple of weeks following the surgery, however, the team at Cosmos Clinic provided excellent after care. I was very well looked after – Dr Ajaka gave me his personal mobile number and told me to call any time, I would usually receive a response to any email queries I had within 2-3 hours and the nurses were very diligent in monitoring my recovery. I also underwent several complimentary lymphatic drainage massages which helped move the fluid and ease the swelling. Nearly four months on, I am incredibly pleased with the result. The shape of my inner thighs and stomach, in particular, has noticeably changed and, as a consequence, my body confidence has skyrocketed. I highly recommend Cosmos Clinic and Dr Joseph Ajaka. I will definitely continue to use Cosmos Clinic for all of my future cosmetic needs.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

I had completed my gynecomastia surgery 6 weeks ago today and can just say that it was worth every dollar I spent! I am 21 and was unsure about the procedure for years, I decided to see Dr. Joseph ajaka about it and he ran me throw the whole procedure and made me completely comfortable about it, booked the surgery for the following week and was a good speedy recovery with instant results! All staff at Cosmos clinic is so nice and friendly and I highly recommend visiting them for your next procedure

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Very good surgeon, has an amazing staff who are very friendly and look after you. He also goes through the surgery in great detail within your consultation and on the day of the surgery he had calmed me down as i was very nervous going in, but he assured me that everything will be fine, explaining how many previous patients had done the same procedure and have came out looking amazing.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

To whom may be reading this. I wanted to write and share with you all my experience with Cosmos Clinic in Double Bay and in particular Dr Ajaka. Dr Ajaka has a very professional demeanour in all of his assessments and follow-up appointments and has a high level of attention to detail. He listened and understood all of my concerns and gave me realistic expectations of my Vaser procedure. At the same time he is caring and compassionate about my sensitive and personal issues. My journey through Cosmos was very a very positive and comfortable experience as all the therapists are very knowledgable and thorough with my post surgery massages and treatments. I am so pleased with my results. Dr Ajaka went beyond his requirements giving me advice and extra therapies to attain the best results. Dr Ajaka and the staff have helped me gain an inner confidence I never had and I am so grateful for their professionalism and compassionate attitudes. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr Ajaka did the worst liquid lipo on my stomach. He left me with dents and lines all over my stomach and when he tried to "correct" it he made it even worse! Wish I had never had him touch me. Since then I have had another 5 surgeries with different surgeons trying to correct it but no one can correct the mess that he made! Stay away!!

Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr Ajaka and all his staff are thoroughly professional, friendly and give you realistic advice prior to the procedure. You do not get a hard sell (and are encouraged to think it over after the initial consultation) which I really appreciated. I had vaser liposuction on knees, flanks, upper and lower stomach and inner and outer thigh in December 2014. This is one of the best decisions I have ever made and thanks to the excellence of Dr Ajaka I am now looking forward to Summer for the first time in years. Total satisfied beyond my expectations.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. Ajaka and his team were fantastic during and after my liposuction procedure. I'm very glad I chose Cosmos Clinuc, Double Bay. For the 6 weeks after the procedure, they took care of me and I was very pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

I had my very first treatment at Cosmos Clinic at Double Bay a few months ago . Whilst being really apprehensive at first, I was impressed by the professionalism of Dr Ajaka and his team. I found Dr Ajaka and his team really caring and attentive. I am absolutely delighted with the results of my treatment and will definitely choose this clinic for other treatments in future .

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Dr. Joseph Ajaka's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can’t recommend Dr Ajaka and his team highly enough. I got laser lipo on my tummy and love handles after many years trying to change my shape at the gym. I am..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "January marks one year since my first surgery and I could not be happier with my results! I have struggled with my body and was extremely self conscious my who..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I underwent Vaser Liposuction on my inner thighs, outer thighs, lower stomach and flanks at Cosmos Clinic in Double Bay in September 2015 with Dr Joseph Ajaka. ..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had completed my gynecomastia surgery 6 weeks ago today and can just say that it was worth every dollar I spent! I am 21 and was unsure about the procedure fo..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good surgeon, has an amazing staff who are very friendly and look after you. He also goes through the surgery in great detail within your consultation and ..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "To whom may be reading this. I wanted to write and share with you all my experience with Cosmos Clinic in Double Bay and in particular Dr Ajaka. Dr Ajaka has a ..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ajaka did the worst liquid lipo on my stomach. He left me with dents and lines all over my stomach and when he tried to "correct" it he made it even worse! W..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ajaka and all his staff are thoroughly professional, friendly and give you realistic advice prior to the procedure. You do not get a hard sell (and are enco..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ajaka and his team were fantastic during and after my liposuction procedure. I'm very glad I chose Cosmos Clinuc, Double Bay. For the 6 weeks after the proc..."

September 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my very first treatment at Cosmos Clinic at Double Bay a few months ago . Whilst being really apprehensive at first, I was impressed by the professionali..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Cosmos clinic for a few years now having had several different treatments there including treatment for cellulite, PRP and needling. All t..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely happy with the lipo Dr. Ajaka performed on me. He is warm and professional, making me feel very comfortable. His skills are second to none and i am ve..."

August 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff at cosmos clinic are amazingly friendly and welcoming. I felt so comfortable Chatting with them. Dr Joseph Ajaka is the most amazing doctor that I'v..."

August 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recommend Cosmos to absolutely everybody and anybody looking to get work done. I'm a 19 year old male who got Vaser Hi Def Lipo done on his stomach, was extre..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I get EVERYTHING done at Cosmos. Fat sucking / wrinkle filling / wrinkle stopping / platelet rich plasma / cellulite reducing / everything! Im a pretty hot / y..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My Story at Cosmos Double Bay I am a 46 year old male weighing 130kg I went to cosmos Sydney with my wife a 45 year old approximately “80 “plus kg to see if we..."

July 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Joseph Ajaka is a miracle worker my results to date are far exceeding my expectations :-) I'm six weeks post op and all I can say is wow!! I've had Vase..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had botox, laser and fillers for the last 10 year administered by Dr Ajaka and his team. The team has kept my face looking fresh and natural. I enjoy pe..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had lipo at cosmos in 2014 after a recommendation of cosmos from a friend. The staff were lovely, very knowledgeable and professional. The staff truly care ab..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Vaser Lipo Suction and fat transfer at Cosmos Clinic, Double Bay in late 2014. I am very happy with the result. The nurses took great care of me pre and p..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ajaka and the Cosmos team were amazing. From the moment of my first appointment to post procedure check ups the entire team kept me informed the whole way. ..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "  I had done a lot of research on liposuction. In 2012 I had a consultation with Dr Ajaka and decided to follow through with my decision to get excess fat remo..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Cosmos Clinic since the very beginning and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Dr Joseph Ajaka is the best and his team are just as equally great..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Cosmos Clinic since it opened because Dr Ajaka is the best. He is realistic, honest and puts you at ease. The clinic is spotless and the st..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I attended Cosmos Clinic following a recommendation from a friend who was happy with her results. During my initial consultation I found Dr. Ajaka to be extreme..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Very basic injector, at best. From what he talks about and what he can achieve with injectables, is really nothing special. But talks himself up to be someone a..."

June 6, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ajaka is an absolute joke. My experience with the clinic was disgraceful and am still in absolute shock what kind of run around i went through. There are ple..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "THIS DOCTOR IS A MONSTER AND TOTALLY DESTOYED MY FACE AND LIFE HE SHOULD BE PUT IN GAOL WITH IVAN MILAT AND OTHER MONSTERS JUST LIKE HIMSELF. DO NOT SEE THIS D..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "absolutely terrible doctor that left me scarred for life do not see him whatever you do because it will be a big mistake I must warn the public about this doct..."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is only nice to you until you pay. He doesn't care about you and the poor results he does afterwards. I heard from other people who had surgery ther..."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ajaka is the worst doctor ever . All about money . My results were shocking and I wouldn't recomend him at all . Sales person . Don't belive on the reviews h..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have been to this clinic for over 3 yrs now and would not trust anyone else to treat me. I have had lipo as well as cosmetic injections. All of which have bee..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Charlatan , overpriced . He and his staff are trained to rip people off . Fake environment . Charlatan "

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr Joseph Ajaka after my friend had a procedure at Cosmos Clinic, and his results were great. Dr Ajaka and Laura are so friendly and helpful, they rea..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have had a number of treatments at Cosmos Clinic and am very happy with both the results and the professional and friendly staff. My first visit to them w..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor should be avoided and couldn't agree more with other comments here - complete scam artist. Destroyed my face and charged me for it."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Complete scam artist booked for consultation for Breast reduction surgery and after driving 1.5 hours dr joseph ajaka told us he doesn't do surgery even though ..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "LIFE CHANGING It’s a year now since I had a number of surgical procedures performed by Dr Joseph Ajaka at Cosmos Clinic in Double Bay. Over a two year period t..."

September 8, 2014