Ratings for Dr. Gina C. Talbot

Rarely in the office. Doesn't care to take time after you leave to talk with you. It's crazy that my VET will take the time to talk to me about concerns, but my medical Dr. doesn't give you the time of day. Never recommend!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

not accepting Medicare. inaccurate record keeping(in my opinion)

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I went to Dr. Talbot's office for a checkup which should have been free under my insurance plan. After sitting in the waiting room for over half an hour I was weighed by a nurse and then sat in a room to wait for Dr. Talbot who rushed in, rushed through my history, sent in a prescription refill for me and sent me on my way. After waiting over 40 minutes total I spent less than 10 minutes with the doctor whose office then charged my insurance $300 for the visit (with no tests or bloodwork done). Clearly her time and money are more valuable than mine. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Dr. Talbot is a very caring, very thorough primary care physician. She doesn't seem hurried, and takes time to ask questions and listen. She also treats her patients with respect and listens to their concerns.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2006

Dr. Gina C. Talbot's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1994)

Commercial Insurance Company