Ratings for Dr. A Lockwood

Dr.lockwood preformed my breast augmentation and was the best experience of my life recovery has been painless even with 450cc under muscle I had no bruising or any pain he was so gentle and I felt I was being well taken care of !! His team are all so amazing I was treated with respect and my concerns always answered promptly! Best plastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Absolutely amazing physician and staff. I have recommended him to a family member and 3 friends for surgery and they have all gone ahead with surgery at his facility. He took the time to explain my procedure in a way I could understand it. He seemed very excited to get started, I was extremely nervous and he made me laugh which showed he understood my anxieties and fears. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Karen and Dr.Lockwood made me feel comfortable from the consult to the follow up. Amazing bed side manner and I love my breastfeeding augmentation results.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017