Ratings for Dr. Brad Harper

My Mom has been a patient of Dr Harper for the past 10 years. Prior to seeing Dr Harper my mom was constantly vomiting and was suffering from vertigo. We took her for for physiotherapy and numerous Doctors and was not getting better. One of my brother's friends referred us to Dr Harper and today my mom is healthy and back to her normal self. Thanks to Dr Harper for helping my mom.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

I wish I would have found Dr Brad a long time ago since going to him for over a year he has help me soo much increased my energy keep my petuatr in line. I also have lost weight. I am able to keep working which is important to me with out him my feature would slot different I have my family going I am so happy they are so pleased with how they are feeling my grandson has an issue with migraine headaches not what a small child should have he is doing well and the treatments he has the better it will be. I would have loved to been able to have Dr Brad when I was younger my spine and vertabras would not have the chance to jam up. I am so happy I can give this gift to my family one of the best I could give them. Thank you Dr Harper and Staff. Linda Fleming

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Harper for 5 years or so and he really helps us to stay active and out of pain by his treatments that we get. Dr. Harper saved my husband from back and neck surgeries. He helped me with my hip that keeps going out and this way I can keep on walking and be almost pain free. We are both very grateful for this type of care. Eileen & Rod.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Have been seeing Dr. Brad since May 2014. Has helped me immensely with neck pain and keeping me from becoming a stooped over “old lady”.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr Harper has given me much relief from shoulder and back pain. Treatment is on going to keep me in alignment but becoming necessary less often. He does his utmost to take care of your problems

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I look forward to a monthly a 'tune up' with Dr. Harper....now I travel from Calgary every month for a full body correction. His technique is amazing and I credit good health to his expertise.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Angie Birt · September 11, 2015 After only a few visits to put me back together after having twins and having a bad fall off a horse I feel straighter, taller and am not in pain! So happy to have found this clinic and very excited to work some more with the great staff at this practice to improve my health. Thanks guys!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr Harper is amazing. He has always been so helpful, and accommodating. He is the one and only doctor i have recommended.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

He put my hip back in place. no problems since.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013