Ratings for Dr. Gloria Samosa

My family and I have been going to her Mount Pleasant clinic for years now and we get everything done there - dental hygiene, the occasional fillings, ortho, etc. I am very satisfied with the staff and especially with Dr. Samosa. She is very experienced and knowledgeable in her field. She put in a lot of time and care in diagnosing and providing treatment plans for me and my mom (both special and difficult cases). Punctuality has definitely gotten better compared to a few years ago but there's still room for improvement - there are lots of patients and it's always fully booked especially on Saturdays (make sure to book way ahead if you want Saturday appointments). It has never really bothered me anyway since I'd rather wait knowing I'd see a great dentist than not wait at all for a bad one.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

The staff is friendly and answers most questions. I agree, Dr. Samosa is sometimes a little late, but she usually gets the job done within the time frame that is suggested. I had ortho (braces) work done and now that it's off, my teeth has never been more straight. So I guess that's all that matters to me.

Submitted March 15, 2014

....."Horrible Dentist"..... -I have been there 3 times. Every time I have left work early in order to be at the dentist appt. on time. - She has no respect for others sense of time - I have always had to wait over an hour, once exactly 2 hours and 15 minutes..(WTF).. She double and even triple books, so your always left waiting and waiting. When you finally get in to see her, she rushes everything, takes no time to explain anything whats so ever and constantly speaks in filipino so you dont understand anything being said. " Totally feels like a third world country operation". I would never recommand Gloria Samosa to anyone not even my worst enemy and feel that she is extremely UNPROFESSIONAL.

Submitted October 3, 2013