Ratings for Dr. Ej Vroon

Knowledgable, pin point exactly what many have skip, which his crucial for me and moving further with the therapy I need. Courteous, makes you feel at ease, can actually here and see compassion although he has the toughness to help in reaching my goals. Choose carefully his words and adapts to any type of person and situation. He let you process any hard and sometimes unpleasant things or diagnostic. Truth can be painful and if you aren't ready for a therapy some might be hostile when in front of the reality.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I am disgusted by this guy. He has caused me more emotional harm then before I met him. First meeting he left me waiting 45 mins only to come out and say he now couldn't meet with me. We had 3 other meetings and the last one he attacked me and said I was a liar, nobody believes anything I say, the list goes on. Then said he didn't want to meet with me anymore (first he tried saying "it seems you don't want to be here" I let him know numerous times that I was there and wanted to be!) Every meeting we did have he expected me to come up with everything as he had nothing to say. I really don't think he knows what he's supposed to do. I would never call him professional... He's anything but.

Submitted January 30, 2015