Ratings for Hope Schreiber

Hope is amazing, she listens and gets right to the root of your problems.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Amazing nurse practitioner and very proactive! Always pleasant and will make sure all your questions are answered and very through

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

She is the most amazing NP ive met. She has a listening ear and is understanding all of the time. She has the ability to make one feel very confident with their personal care and well being. Who needs a doctor when you have the best NP.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I adore Hope! I was in rough condition with a cold and uncaring doctor, before a nurse who was in a meeting with my class referred me to Hope. She listened to me, and talked to me, not at me. She never told me I was wrong, and is always there to assure me. She's not just your doctor, she's the best friend that holds your hand through it all. I'm truly blessed to have someone like her in charge of my health. I trust this woman with my life!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Hope has been my NP for almost 3 years and is excellent! Very friendly and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I am a registered nurse and when I first moved to Victoria I tried to get a GP then I used walk-in-clinics. I hated the waiting, the feeling of being rushed in an appointment. I just always felt like I was a nuisance to the doctors when really I was a perfectly healthy young woman with very easy straight forward care needs. By chance, I found Hope since I was a client of the midwives in that office and I jumped at the chance to become her patient! Being a surgical nurse having first hand experience with very sick and acute patients and working closely with surgeons and OB gynes I could tell she knew her stuff and wasn't afraid to let you know when things are beyond her scope. That is the most important thing as a nurse, we know what we can and can't do and it's part of our job to refer to others when needed. I love that I can go in and get multiple health issues addressed in one sitting, within reason of course. And I also love that she gives a ton of explanations for her reasoning. If you have basic health care needs (i.e. check up, pap tests, basic prescriptions, etc...) an NP is a fantastic way to get great care. In my personal opinion I think the majority of the healthy population needs to have an NP and leave the GPs for the more acute patients which in my opinion would alleviate the financial burden on the government as well as the care needs of this aging population!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

It took me 25 years to finally find a primary care provider that provided CARE! Hope got me on track and worked her butt off to get my health going in the right direction! Without adding unneeded medication like ever other doctor i'd been to see. We need more care providers like Hope.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I'm so glad Hope is my primary care provider. While there are limitations to what she can and can't do, I find that she is capable to handle most of my needs, and refers me out as needed. Her demeanor is always kind and caring, and even if you feel like you need extra testing or whatever to ease your mind, she listens to her patients and does what can be done. Most recently, she recently filled the gap where my midwife (not from the clinic she is at) should have been helping but was not (delayed miscarriage). Hope handled everything with grace and style, got me referred to the woman's clinic for further assessment the same day. She understood that I am traveling soon, and said that there was still time for a d&c and for me to recover before flying out. Aside from the one phone call back from my midwife when I paged her about the ultrasound results, I have not heard from her. Not even when she said she'd call the next day. Not even to see how I was doing after. Hope is great though.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Hope has been a miracle. I had lost hope - not the doctor - when i left my GP who was cold and not understanding. When I was introduced to hope immediately i loved her! She's the most amazing, not only nurse, but woman! I would reccomend her to anyone. She is quick to refer you to anyone who can provide you with what you need if she cannot. This woman would truly offer you the sky and give you the shirt off her back. I wouldn't trade her for the world!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013