Ratings for Dr. Nabil Beshay

Find he has always given me excellent care and looks after my best interests - and also took excellent care of my husband since we moved to this area. Has many patients and I don't know where he has the stamina to look after all the patients and still make calls at the Soildiers Memorial Hospital as well. He is a good doctor in my books and I can't believe all the negative comments I just read. Marjorie Jones

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Thinking that the OMA and premier Kathleen Wynne should be doing an investigation on his background and credentials. He is the most ignorant and useless person I have ever seen in my entire life. Has no morals and has no idea how to treat people. This is what my tax dollars are paying for.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

When I fired Doctor Brand of Brechin , a true moron that shouldn't be a doctor ,. Then signed up with Doctor Beshay I thought what a relief , now I have a real Doctor , For staters I asked for a complete physical and got one ,.I never had a complete physical done up until then , I asked my previous doctor for a complete physical and all he did was asked if everything worked with my body , blood work and that was it ,...No dought he charged OHIP full pop , Anyway that wasn't the worst issue I experienced with that clown and I'm certainly not the only one ,..Now I have Beshay , I had to be the proactive one and suggested I see Doctor Batt again which he set up an appointment with Sunny Brook Hospital, with two appointments including an MRI at SunnyBrook , Beshay never did any follow up or even mentioned a single result , not a single conversation about Doctor Batts findings nor Sunny Brook ,..Nothing ,.,Finally I don't know what Beshays incompetence and glaring arrogance I just don't see who the H*LL he thinks he is ,...I Fired Him Today ,.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

i had the most tramatic 10 min with this rude excuse for a doctor he and his staff are there to soak our ohip system he was late so my appointment ran into his lunch he questioned why i would come to his office in my work clothes he had no interest in me going over my history and anything i did happen to get in he questioned with who would do that why would they do that and abruptly .. i waited 2.5 mths for my so called new dr. i also waited 20 yrs to get a dr up this way i was commuting to toronto .. i cancel my dr to find out i have made horrible mistake i now hav no dr .. i fell on my hip replacement and he wouldnt give me an xray requisitionn told me to go to hospital .. i needed a non opiate prescrip renewal go to hospital makes u sign forms that shud u us a service that he has to pay onto like afterhr clinic service u will be responsible for cost his staff well i requested the forms i signed since they wont be needing them .. she gave them to me then she came out to my my vehicle requested them back i refused she began climbing into my vehicle across me the driver it became real hairy i was mortified i did go to hospital but made shur the creep was on call .. he is horrible ... run ..

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I had a pap test done 6 months ago with him and I kept calling to find the results as I'd had some bleeding (post menopausal for years). Many years ago I'd had venereal warts burnt off with laser surgery and need to keep a close eye in case they return as left unattended they can become cancer (they are caused by human papillomavirus which is sexually transmitted). He did a pap test and after calling several times to find the results the secretary kept saying the results were not back yet. Thinking they would call me if the test was positive for something I stopped calling there. A month later, I booked an appointment for something else and asked if results came back...Dr. Beshay said yes you have a bacterial infection. I asked why he didn't call me for a month and he said the results "just came in today". Yeah right. I asked for referral to a gynecologist and HE REFUSED SAYING THAT HE IS TRAINED TO DO ANYTHING A GYNECOLOGIST CAN DO EXCEPT SURGERY AND THAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE HE WAS INADEQUATE IF HE REFERRED ME. (Ego over my health concerns) Fast forward 6 months later to now for follow up pap and examination for venereal warts - I told him my concerns and he asked did I have herpes? I said no, please check for venereal warts, and again he asked herpes? He didn't seem to know what venereal warts was. I am going to try the practice's after hours walk in clinic to see if I can get referral to a gynecologist. (Just hope he's not there!) Failing that, then I'll go to the hospital emergency as there are no walk-in clinics unattached to specific doctors in Orillia. NOT FEELING VERY CONFIDENT WITH HIM! I waited a full year before he would refer me to a urologist for frequent urination during the night (every 2 hours) and very little sleep. I will see how things turn out tonight with the walk-in clinic and failing that I guess I'll look for another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I am a number - a billable number. He knows nothing about me or my history. Frustrated with the level of concern for my health. Had to get a new Dr. when I moved to Barrie, but I no longer care. I will be removing this Dr. from my file with Service Ontario so I can start looking for someone new. I give up. I'll take standing at a walk-in clinic, or visit emergency before I go back. Like other posters, it would take too much time to lsit my reasons for leaving. NOT recommended.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

My LO got shots from this jerk. He made me, as a new mom, hold her down while he gave them to her and proceeded to yell at me when she squirmed. I've never gave a shot before so how am I to know what to do. As a professional he is extremely horrible. Before I could even ask any more questions about her health as of lately, he walked out. He left without cleaning up after the immunization, the caps of the needles were still by my LO head! He did not give me any immunization papers nor did he tell me what to expect. She ended up having a fever the next day. When I tried to call them to see what I had to do, their lines were busy for 20 mins. I ended up calling a different doctor who was happy to help me. They told me it was illegal for him to not give me the immunization papers and to write to the board of doctors and surgeons He is by FAR the worst doctor I've ever been with and I'll never go there again. Their hours are terrible he hardly works and their staff is incredibly Rude! I'd give negative stars if I could!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Horrible experience. He was not very helpful with me being a new mom and my babies first shots. No compassion what so ever and did not stick around long enough for me to arouse questions. Looking for a new doctor right now. DO NOT SEE THIS DR HE IS USELESS

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

If you're cash or credit carrying he's there for you!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Three days ago he reused to prescribe Retin-A (tretinoin) topical cream for me because "it has horrible/terrible/dangerous side effects". WHAT? How little does this man know? I've been trying to find a new primary health care provider for three years because of numerous incidents such as this. It would take a long paragraph to list my reasons for dissatisfaction with this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017