Ratings for Dr. Sudhir Pandya

Very nice doctor, but I am so tired of doctors using IBS as the go to answer. Everyone has IBS apparently!! Medication after medication, trial and error constantly. Would be nice if I could find a doctor that isn't late for appointments all the time or my appointments always getting bumped, and a doctor that will go the extra mile to think beyond giving me a quick IBS answer and not talk to me rather look like he is somewhere else thinking of something else. Obviously I know my body better than anyone, and I know I don't have IBS! Giving this guy one more benefit of the doubt as already have next procedure lined up and takes too darn long to get gastro appointments. Tired of always feeling bloated and like I am ten months pregnant when I am not. So painful. :(

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

I was anxious before my appointment but Dr Pandya put me at ease. He was very kind and took the time to explain everything to me and answer my questions in detail.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Excellent treatment by the doctor and his staff. Very thankful

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr,Pandya has a great manner about him knowledgeable friendly.Put my mind at ease just knowing he was in my corner and would go the extra mile.He is a true professional.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Before rambling on about ways to "get over" my anxiety, I'd appreciate you just do your job and do tests first to rule anything out. I waited months to see him, I cried after leaving his office because he wouldn't do anything. An experience I'll never forget.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Absolutely wonderful doctor. Had urgent surgery one evening, very late. Had food stuck in the esophagus. He was just as friendly and professional as if I was the first case of the day. An excellent experience.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

All his ratings are good. Maybe I saw him on his bad day. He didn't listen to my symptoms and rushed me out of his office.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Amazing GI specialist! He diagnosed me years ago with Crohn's Disease and I've been on the same treatment for the past 10 years with no issues. He is kind and compassionate- Oakville will truly miss him! Peterborough you've gained one of the best in the field.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Just had a colonoscopy yesterday at Peterborough hospital and was very anxious. Dr. Pandya was incredible and kind. One of the best doctors ever. From the moment I got there, every single person I dealt with was caring and extremely compassionate. What an amazing group of health professionals! They all deserve 10 stars!! Thank you so much! Bridgenorth Ontario

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Excellent is not strong enough! Knowledgeable, caring, and treated my 12 year old daughter with incredible respect and attention. I recommend him strongly.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017