Ratings for Dr. Stephen Johal

I had been referred to Dr Johal's office and upon arriving was greeted by a friendly and very professional staff. It was shocking to see how young he was, that made me very nervous. However after speaking with Dr Johal about my procedure he put my mind at ease. He was very knowledge and explained everything to me. Dr Johal was very patient and kind. My fear of the Dentist's are all but gone. Great staff and a great experience. Would highly recommend him. Thanks Dr Johal.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Johal is super efficient, gentle, and very personable. In spite of the fact that I was very nervous, and not sure I wanted to sign a consent form, I was able to sit through a root canal procedure with total confidence. He took the time to explain exactly what was going to happen, and how long it was going to take. After the root canal (which was quite involved), he again explained what he was up against. I asked him a question about some medication I was taking, and he took the time to show me a report on the medication I asked about. The staff was also very nice and efficient. I have no qualms about recommending him as one of best dentists I have seen.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012