Ratings for Dr. Paul Bradford

Dr Bradford is excellent- his passion for ER shows by his work with the EMS and the Trauma program! You are lucky if he is your doc in ER. We are blessed to have him. The only thing that slows him down is how many critical patients show up at the same time!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I was in a serious car accident & sent home from Met. Emerg. without being properly examined. I seized & lost consciousness 4 days later. When I arrived at Met emerg. for the 2nd time Dr. Bradford was on call. It was extremely busy but he persevered trying to figure out what was wrong. I was weakening but alert & all my vitals were good. Then a sharp driving pain started in my left shoulder. Instantly he knew that it was secondary pain for internal bleeding & immediately sent me for Ultrasound & I seized again on the table. When I awoke I was in the ER with ER staff buzzing all around me. He told me my spleen was ruptured & I needed an MRI to see how badly. The machine at Hotel Dieu was available along with a great surgeon (Dr. Ravid) was on call there. He arranged medevac immed. & he along with head nurse came in ambulance with me. He was very kind, caring, & attentive & ensured postop that I was refr'd to the best specialists for my other missed injuries(subdural hematoma etc.)

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Relaxed bedside manner. Put me at ease when I was in for heart issues and needed to be admitted to CCU. Kept me in the loop of what his plan for my care was.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Very knowledgable down to earth and up to date on current medical standards. If you are in a medical crisis you want him on duty. I would recommend all my family and friends to him

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013