Dr. Ali Sadeghi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ali Sadeghi

I am a dental specialist and I have worked with Dr. Sadeghi on countless patient cases that we shared over the years. The quality of his work in truly unparalleled. There have been patients where I honestly felt, their situation was hopeless and yet Ali would turn things around and change peoples' lives. He's honest and straight. He will never overstate what he feels is achievable and he will never bend his ethics. His staff is professional, polite and empathetic. I feel privileged to have the advantage to work and lecture with Dr. Sadeghi in our province and beyond. Dr. T. I.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

This Dr is top notch! I can see why he is so highly rated. Everything was impressive.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Dr Aminzadeh, Dr Irinakis and Dr Sadeghi gave the BEST surgical implant course in Dentistry ever! I have taken many hands-on courses over the last couple of decades in Canada and elsewhere. This course was by far the most entertaining, educational and interactive. Hands-on part was impressive! There was a specialist supervising each dentist surgeon one on one for the entire surgery for both of the implants that each of us placed. The facilities at UBC are state of the art and the administrative and assisting staff were helpful and a pleasure to work with. all three of these gentlemen are exceptional mentors and surgeons. All implants replaced with a computer generated surgical guide that the mentors had designed and they were all bang on. Every implant placed dead centre without the slightest mishap through the entire weekend. I’m on such a high! You can certainly tell from my writing. Again, this is the course I would recommend again and again if I wanted to learn how to place implants. Three Specialists teaming up and delivering the best their craft has to offer!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Dr Sedeghi removed mercury and a wisdom tooth. He did an excellent job in a short time with no complications and a very professional manner from both himself and his assistant. I feel he should post his qualifications as I went to him on a recommendation. Easy to talk to and he and his assistant really care.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Amazing experience extracting my wisdom teeth! I got sedated, so I don’t remember the procedure at all. He explained everything thoroughly, and made sure that we understand every bit of what’s going to happen. Very knowledgable and skilled doctor. Definitely recommend him for your extractions!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I completed a weekend bone grafting course by Dr Sadeghi and Dr Irinakis at UBC and the experience was overwhelmingly rewarding. This duo is a testament to what high end dental education should look like. Charismatic speakers, leaders in education, master surgeons. What more do I need to say? Taking their course and observing them performing their surgeries certainly allowed me to feel confident and comfortable with treatment on my own patients! Hands-on session was entertaining in a stress free environment. Great job guys! You made my trip to Vancouver totally worth it!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Best of the best! Dr. Sadeghi knows so much and makes his patients as comfortable as possible. He explains everthing to you and puts you at ease before any procedures. Highly reccommend him!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr Sadeghi and his staff were awesome. I had 2 wisdom teeth extracted. I was a bit apprehensive about IV sedation, however he did a thorough explanation of the pro’s and cons. I decided to take it, am very glad I did. The procedure went flawlessly in what seemed like a few minutes. His staff was attentive, they did an excellent job explaining post-op procedures. Highly recommend Dr Sadeghi.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Once again Dr Irinakis, Dr Sadeghi and Dr Aminzadeh have proven why they are premier educators and clinicians. Their 7 day Implant Course cane to a stunning conclusion yesterday at UBC. I learned so much more than just placing dental implants. I learned what it takes to be a great doctor. Thank you gentlemen for the experience!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

My daughter had 4 impacted wisdom teeth pulled by Dr. Sadeghi and it went extremely well. He is very caring of his patients and my daughter has more work to be done by him in the near future which I am very comfortable with having her in his care. He explains everything thoroughly, patiently and ensures you know exactly what is being done.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Ali Sadeghi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients