Dr. Ali Sadeghi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ali Sadeghi

Best extraction ever without sedation! He was in and out in less than 25 minutes and made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole procedure. I would highly recommend him. Would give the office 5stars if not for the front desk.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Sadeghi is a true professional! I wouldn't hesitate for one second in referring him. He is so informative... and truly cares about his patients! I trust my daughter with him 100%. Fantastic : )

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I'm a general dentist in downtown Vancouver. I have been referring all my complexe surgeries to Dr Sadeghi for years. He treats his patients with a lot of care and professionalism. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Excellent experience having a complicated wisdom tooth extraction at 39. I can tell Dr Sadeghi takes real pride in his work. He answered all my questions and put me at ease. I had minimal pain and no complications. Definitely recommend this Surgeon

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

After procrastinating for years, I finally got my wisdom teeth out and remain shocked at what a pleasant experience the whole thing was. Seriously, who uses the word pleasant in reference to oral surgery?! After seeing how great Dr Sadeghi was and how fast I recovered, my husband also dealt with a bunch of overdue issues, despite being thoroughly terrified of dentists after a very bad experience previously. Dr. Sadeghi put him at ease, and also managed to pull a tooth that 3 other dentists had tried and failed to pull. His staff then worked tirelessly on our behalf, arguing with our insurance provider and following up until the last detail was sorted out. At his follow up appointment with his regular dentist, his dentist was amazed at what a neat and tidy job had been done, and even asked if we had Dr Sadeghi's business card so he could start referring patients. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend Dr Sadeghi and his Port Coquitlam staff to anyone and everyone.

Submitted February 15, 2016

My son had his four wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Sadeghi. He explained procedures and assured me that he will be fine. It took less than 30 minutes until all the procedure was completed. My son had no swelling or pain ... I could not believe it! All the staff in the office is awesome, too. I highly recommend Dr. Sadeghi and I am now having my implant done by him. If you are scared of dental surgery, you should try him.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

A fantastic and knowledgeable oral surgeon. His staff are phenomenal. A fun atmosphere in the office made me forget about the stressful situation of having my dental implant done. He placed my implant in a perfect position and made the life of the dentist easy to put the crown on top.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I was referred to Dr Sadeghi as an emergency from Dr Azizi my fantastic dentist. , as I had severe gum disease and progressive loss of the alveolar bone around the teeth, He explained all relevant treatment options with me at length . I would highly recommend him to anyone who has bone or any Oral and maxillofacial surgery . Dr Sadeghi was very friendly and re-assuring. His experience and skill was apparent during conversation . Dr Sadeghi was very courteous and patient and made me feel at ease. His experience and skill was apparent .I must say the staff were fantastic, friendly and very welcoming . I Can't Thank Him Enough.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I would definately recommend Dr.Sadeghi. Had a great experience, considering it was for wisdom teeth. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Great doc and helpful staff. I would recommend his office to friends. - Tracy from Pitt Meadows

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Ali Sadeghi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients