Dr. Ali Sadeghi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ali Sadeghi

Dr Sedeghi removed mercury and a wisdom tooth. He did an excellent job in a short time with no complications and a very professional manner from both himself and his assistant. I feel he should post his qualifications as I went to him on a recommendation. Easy to talk to and he and his assistant really care.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Amazing experience extracting my wisdom teeth! I got sedated, so I don’t remember the procedure at all. He explained everything thoroughly, and made sure that we understand every bit of what’s going to happen. Very knowledgable and skilled doctor. Definitely recommend him for your extractions!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I completed a weekend bone grafting course by Dr Sadeghi and Dr Irinakis at UBC and the experience was overwhelmingly rewarding. This duo is a testament to what high end dental education should look like. Charismatic speakers, leaders in education, master surgeons. What more do I need to say? Taking their course and observing them performing their surgeries certainly allowed me to feel confident and comfortable with treatment on my own patients! Hands-on session was entertaining in a stress free environment. Great job guys! You made my trip to Vancouver totally worth it!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Best of the best! Dr. Sadeghi knows so much and makes his patients as comfortable as possible. He explains everthing to you and puts you at ease before any procedures. Highly reccommend him!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr Sadeghi and his staff were awesome. I had 2 wisdom teeth extracted. I was a bit apprehensive about IV sedation, however he did a thorough explanation of the pro’s and cons. I decided to take it, am very glad I did. The procedure went flawlessly in what seemed like a few minutes. His staff was attentive, they did an excellent job explaining post-op procedures. Highly recommend Dr Sadeghi.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Once again Dr Irinakis, Dr Sadeghi and Dr Aminzadeh have proven why they are premier educators and clinicians. Their 7 day Implant Course cane to a stunning conclusion yesterday at UBC. I learned so much more than just placing dental implants. I learned what it takes to be a great doctor. Thank you gentlemen for the experience!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

My daughter had 4 impacted wisdom teeth pulled by Dr. Sadeghi and it went extremely well. He is very caring of his patients and my daughter has more work to be done by him in the near future which I am very comfortable with having her in his care. He explains everything thoroughly, patiently and ensures you know exactly what is being done.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I had one of my best educational experiences this past weekend by Dr. Sadeghi and his colleagues. He is and inspiring educator and truly knowledgeable surgeon. If you ever get a chance to hear him lecture eyou must act on it that good!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I have had the pleasure and good fortune to learn surgical techniques with Dr Sadeghi. He is a top notch specialist, excellent educator and a genuinely caring individual. I would not hesitate to refer any of my patients to him for treatment

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Best extraction ever without sedation! He was in and out in less than 25 minutes and made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole procedure. I would highly recommend him. Would give the office 5stars if not for the front desk.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Ali Sadeghi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients