Dr. Ali Sadeghi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ali Sadeghi

Dr Sadeghi and his staff were awesome. I had 2 wisdom teeth extracted. I was a bit apprehensive about IV sedation, however he did a thorough explanation of the pro’s and cons. I decided to take it, am very glad I did. The procedure went flawlessly in what seemed like a few minutes. His staff was attentive, they did an excellent job explaining post-op procedures. Highly recommend Dr Sadeghi.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Once again Dr Irinakis, Dr Sadeghi and Dr Aminzadeh have proven why they are premier educators and clinicians. Their 7 day Implant Course cane to a stunning conclusion yesterday at UBC. I learned so much more than just placing dental implants. I learned what it takes to be a great doctor. Thank you gentlemen for the experience!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

My daughter had 4 impacted wisdom teeth pulled by Dr. Sadeghi and it went extremely well. He is very caring of his patients and my daughter has more work to be done by him in the near future which I am very comfortable with having her in his care. He explains everything thoroughly, patiently and ensures you know exactly what is being done.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I had one of my best educational experiences this past weekend by Dr. Sadeghi and his colleagues. He is and inspiring educator and truly knowledgeable surgeon. If you ever get a chance to hear him lecture eyou must act on it that good!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I have had the pleasure and good fortune to learn surgical techniques with Dr Sadeghi. He is a top notch specialist, excellent educator and a genuinely caring individual. I would not hesitate to refer any of my patients to him for treatment

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I am taking a Surgery course this weekend by Dr. Aminzadeh , Dr. Sadeghi and Dr. Irinakis. I am blown away by how knowledgeable they are and how they are able to stimulate everyone's critical thinking. An undoubtedly impressive introduction to this multi-day experience! These specialists are obviously talented and of rare quality speakers and educators! Looking forward to becoming a better surgeon myself by having these gentlemen as mentors.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Best extraction ever without sedation! He was in and out in less than 25 minutes and made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole procedure. I would highly recommend him. Would give the office 5stars if not for the front desk.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Sadeghi is a true professional! I wouldn't hesitate for one second in referring him. He is so informative... and truly cares about his patients! I trust my daughter with him 100%. Fantastic : )

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I'm a general dentist in downtown Vancouver. I have been referring all my complexe surgeries to Dr Sadeghi for years. He treats his patients with a lot of care and professionalism. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Excellent experience having a complicated wisdom tooth extraction at 39. I can tell Dr Sadeghi takes real pride in his work. He answered all my questions and put me at ease. I had minimal pain and no complications. Definitely recommend this Surgeon

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr. Ali Sadeghi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients