You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ali Sadeghi

My son had his four wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Sadeghi. He explained procedures and assured me that he will be fine. It took less than 30 minutes until all the procedure was completed. My son had no swelling or pain ... I could not believe it! All the staff in the office is awesome, too. I highly recommend Dr. Sadeghi and I am now having my implant done by him. If you are scared of dental surgery, you should try him.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

A fantastic and knowledgeable oral surgeon. His staff are phenomenal. A fun atmosphere in the office made me forget about the stressful situation of having my dental implant done. He placed my implant in a perfect position and made the life of the dentist easy to put the crown on top.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I was referred to Dr Sadeghi as an emergency from Dr Azizi my fantastic dentist. , as I had severe gum disease and progressive loss of the alveolar bone around the teeth, He explained all relevant treatment options with me at length . I would highly recommend him to anyone who has bone or any Oral and maxillofacial surgery . Dr Sadeghi was very friendly and re-assuring. His experience and skill was apparent during conversation . Dr Sadeghi was very courteous and patient and made me feel at ease. His experience and skill was apparent .I must say the staff were fantastic, friendly and very welcoming . I Can't Thank Him Enough.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr Ali S, has great bedside manner, cared and did a awesome job on my Lefort and chin surgery. I had a major underbite, Dr Ali identifed the problem with a underdeveloped upper jaw, and now my face sits totally aligned, i am a different person in looks and health. Thanks Dr ALi :)

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

I broke my lower jaw in two spots after a mountain biking accident in Whistler a few years ago. Dr. Sadeghi promptly saw me after he was consulted by the emergency room physicians at Lions Gate Hospital. He explained all relevant treatment options with me at length and the pros vs. cons of each option. He reviewed the CT scan findings with me and my family. He performed my operation as an emergency late into the night and waited around to discuss the surgery with my family afterwards. I had several small plates and screws in my jaw but no scars. He saw me for post-surgical care in his office on a weekly basis and he was always puntual and his staff were amazing. My jaw healed very well and my bite is perfect as it was before the injury. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has sustained any broken jaw bones as he is a highly trained maxillofacial surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

I was really scared to have my wisdom tooth removed but Dr Sadeghi and his assistant reassured me everything would be ok. They took good care of me and even answered my after hours call. I was scheduled an appointment as an emergency and had my tooth out 2 days later. The lunch kit you get to take home with all the goodies was really nice. I love the reusable ice pack. Would definitely recommend Dr Sadeghi to anyone who needs their teeth out. If you're scared don't worry, I lived to write this review :)

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth extracted on a Monday and was in well-enough shape to go back to work the next day on light duties. Dr Sadeghi was very friendly and re-assuring. His experience and skill was was apparent during conversation and re-confirmed by the quickness of my recovery, with less pain than I had anticipated. After surgery, I was given a list of instructions that assisted with the healing process. I went back in for a check-up after 10 days, and am almost 100% again. I would definitely recommend Dr Ali Sadeghi to my family and friends! THANKS!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

I was referred to Dr Sadeghi as an emergency, as I had severe infection from a wisdom tooth. His office got me in quickly, and removed the tooth for me. He was very personal and compassionate, and the staff were fantastic. Highly recommend if you need teeth out. was a good experience for a bad situation.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Dr. Ali Sadeghi's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son had his four wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Sadeghi. He explained procedures and assured me that he will be fine. It took less than 30 minutes until all t..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A fantastic and knowledgeable oral surgeon. His staff are phenomenal. A fun atmosphere in the office made me forget about the stressful situation of having my..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Sadeghi as an emergency from Dr Azizi my fantastic dentist. , as I had severe gum disease and progressive loss of the alveolar bone around..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would definately recommend Dr.Sadeghi. Had a great experience, considering it was for wisdom teeth. Thank you!!"

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doc and helpful staff. I would recommend his office to friends. - Tracy from Pitt Meadows"

September 4, 2014