Ratings for Dr. Glenn Toth

I've only had one appointment with Dr. Toth so far, and after five minutes of talking with him I felt understood and heard by a doctor for the first time in years. He has such a calm demeanor and truly listened to every word I said. He came up with a great treatment plan for me that I'm so excited to try! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Toth without any hesitations!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Toth said he did not have time to deal with me because he was running late.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Highly recommend him! He listened, tested, and offer a diagnosis and treatment. Total cost for me was about $30 and two appointments. He got to the root cause starting with the least invasive treatment. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Toth for 7 years now! I often recommend him to friends and family. He is a wonderful Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

After two sinus surgeries in Milwaukee, I found Dr. Toth. He zeroed in on my problem and cured me of the underlying sinus problem that was a fungal infection which caused my 5 years of suffering. I had two to three sinus infections a year lasting a month or longer with pounding headaches, teeth pain, thick nasal drainage, constant lethargy...it was awful. I was just 40 and believed, after the two unsuccessful surgeries, that I was destine to live with sinus infections the rest of my life. Dr. Toth was kind, attentive, positive, and brilliant. He gave me my life back.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

He's just great. Knows his stuff, no God complex, great rapport. Couldn't ask for more.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr. Toth is the best Dr. I have ever been to. He finds the underlying cause. He is very kind, and considerate.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I'm still in awwhh over seeing Glen Toth. Never in my lifetime have I looked a doctor straight in the eye and they tell me there going to find the cause of the illness and not throw a bag of sample medicine at me. This is just the beginning but...you know in that movie when the actress says:"you had me at hello" right before he he does the wedding proposal. Well....same here, doc had me when he said "I'm going to find the cause".

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

I have been going to see Dr Toth for years and was very surprised to find one negative review for him at all! I would fly to see him if I lived far away! Not only do I get calls returned within the same day( same cannot be said of my Cardiologist!) but I am always treated w/ respect and kindness, NOT too common in Dr's ( I am a nurse, so I have seen a LOT!) He gets down to the actual cause of the condition even if it takes awhile~I am wholeheartedly pleased and love his new office~ he gets a 10 out of 10 from me More Dr's could learn from him!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

I just had my first intital appointment with Dr. Toth and can honestly say that I have never had a doctor spend as much time as he did with me. He asked a lot of questions and really listened. I have a complex condition that will take some time to figure out and he was not arogant about admiting that. I would recommend him to anyone that is frustrated with the conventional medical system and lack of attention and care. Unfortunately, doctors such as he are rare and it takes quite awhile to get into see him, which speaks a lot of his capabilites as well. I feel that if anyone is going to be able to help me figure out the cause of this, he will.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Glenn Toth's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1991)