Ratings for Dr. Qasim Sayed

Have been a patient of Dr. Sayed for four years now and couldn't ask for better. Up on latest medications and current with his medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. At once, he appears to be knowledgeable and compassionate but what he writes in your medical chart about you is whole different story. Entire medical notes are written to undermine and trivialize your medical complaints, making you appear like a histrionic patient. It could be simply a male to female dynamics, but as a doctor he should be able to rise above that. I truly question his integrity and motives.

Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr Qasim Sayed is a very good doctor. He is patient and care very much about the well being of his patients. I have a chronic cough that almost ended my life but this very patient doctor did his best to save my life. He is very good and passionate about his career and his patients. Dr Qasim Sayed thanks so much for saving my life. I'm still receiving treatment for a chronic cough and his professionalism is top notch. Highly recommended Doctor. He deserves the order of Canada. My name is V. Adewoyin

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Not sure if I have caught him on bad days but I have seen him twice as a walk in patient. My regular GP at the same clinic was away both times and he was very abrupt and "almost rude" when I tried explaining the same conditions that I had in my previous visit to see him several months before. I have been a patient there for six years now and always call in advance to make sure I can see someone else....

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I am very much pleased with Dr and his staff. They are punctual and very friendly. Dr Sayed is knowledgeable and explains everything very well.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr sayed,very caring and excellent doctor.he,s very kind,patient,and I ,ve never felt rushed with him.I really like. .

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Very caring and experienced doctor. We feel a hugh degree of comfort and confidence in being treated by him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Very hard to find, knowledgeable, competent and kind hearted family physicians, He utilizes his time in an excellent manner as for as patients are concerned, best ever family Dr we had

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I really like Dr.Sayed. He actually explains things to me in great detail even though he doesn't need to and makes sure that I understand and gives me some additional knowledge on top of that. He's very kind, patient, and I've never felt rushed with him. He will give his opinion, and respect yours as well. My favourite family doctor I have had so far!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

I am satisfied with Dr. Qasim's assessment, diagnosis and treatment plans.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013