Ratings for Dr. Clayton Koganow

Receptionist is always nice. Didn't see any results and it was pretty expensive too.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I've been going to see Clay for awhile now, and I've just come to realize that his occupation is all about the hustle. Every time I go in there he wants me to buy some sort of vitamin, tincture, blood test, food test, adrenal test, vitamin IV, prolo, etc. etc. This is how I realized he really makes his money. I know a lot of people that have gone to him as well, and in all honesty, he's never really found the main root cause of an issue or cost effective solutions. He's always pushing his products from his practice. He preys on your vulnerability as you're sick and will try anything, and comes across extremely manipulative. At first he always seemed really nice, but once you've gone there and spent the money like I have, his true colors show. Unless you're willing to spend thousands of dollars seeing him, I suggest never going. I'm forewarning that I do not believe his intentions are 100% pure. For anyone wondering: initial baseline blood work and tests are around 300-600 dollars. Just 1 IV drip is $94+. Seeing him is not cheap, and I have truly not seen any real results, nor have any of my friends or family.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I saw Dr Koganow to help with a fertility treatment plan... I wanted acupuncture but he wanted to try other options instead. He then tried to push very expensive vitamins / fish oil capsules that were well over $150-300. I explained I was tight on finances and that I could not afford this type of treatment. I stopped going after the second visit as I felt pressured into purchasing these outrageously expensive vitamins.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Koganow is amazing. I had chronic back pain for years (5) after multiple car accidents and even went through the Chronic pain centre in Calgary. They couldn't help me and just kept offering to prescribe more pain killers instead of finding a solution to the problem. I drove down once a month for a year to see him, and it's been almost 3 years since my last treatment with him and I still am doing well - haven't had to do a prolotherapy session in 3 years!! It's good to have doctors who care about their patients like Dr. Koganow does. Thanks again!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

He's a great Dr. He has a great personality, very friendly and always takes the time to listen to you. All the staff is very friendly and help full.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

What a truly wonderful thing! Prolotherapy has changed my life. I would recommend this for anyone! My lower back pain is 100% gone and has been now going on 6months after my last appointment.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Prolotherapy is one of the best things thts happening in my life and Dr Koganow is amazing and so fast!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

I feel this is a true wellness centre where Dr. Clayton actually has an interested in getting to root issues and resolving them rather than just patching them up with regular medication.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Prolotherapy doesn't work, at least not for me. I would suggest more mainstream/traditional treatments instead. Worked much better in my case

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Brilliant Doctor. He is very personal and warm. Great listener. I have had allergy, and hormone tests, and am successfully being treated. I also had a slipped disc in my back that wouldn't heal until I had prolotherepy. I feel amazing. Thank you Dr Kagnow.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016