Dr. Clayton Koganow

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Clayton Koganow

He is a genuine human, doctor and will go to all ends to try and fix you. He cares more than any other doctor I have ever seen. He is busy but he always takes the time. He fixed my chronic fatigue and insomnia I have had for years. For that I am grateful.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I normally don't write reviews but he helped look into my hormone imbalances and fix them and my husband and I are now pregnant. We had tried everything before this. He is a miracle worker!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

You can tell he loves what he does and is very passionate about it. His clinic is busy but he always has time, especially if you need more. He helped me with my cancer which is now in remission and I am thankful for his expertise and insight into treating it with both conventional and alternative medicine safely.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

I was referred also like others apparently by my MD for my pain. I do believe with the greatest intent that this website can easily be used to post malicious and harmful reviews from disgruntled people. I would state quite clearly that this is one of the most genuine doctors I have ever been to, and I am so grateful for my MD's openness to trying alternative therapies. Of course he will not resonate with everyone, there is no instance in which I could say he is doing nothing more but trying to help. This man is a good man and has dedicated his entire education to trying to help complex cases. If your not happy with this doctor then really, you likely wouldn't be happy with any.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

My MD referred me for my chronic low back pain I've had for 12 years. I cant tell you how happy I am for going. Not only does he lower the cost when your referred by your MD but he takes so much time to tell you exactly whats going on. My pain is gone and I am so thankful.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

He takes the time to help get to the cause of why I was ill. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Dr. Koganow is so good. He gave me options on mole removal. We decided to use the cryopen which removed it without cutting the skin. It worked very good and I am very happy with the results. He spent lots of time with me during our visits and was very honest in his approach. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr. Koganow is a great doctor. He never pushed anything on us and only helped to give us facts backed up by research. People have to realize it is not free to see him but he is very honest about pricing and its about half the cost of bigger cities like Calgary. He was very thorough in his visits and never felt rushed. He wanted us to understand what was going on and help as he could. He supported us though chemotherapy and there were hardly any side effects. We are so happy to have Dr. K in our repertoire of health practitioners!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Still working on some joints, but treatment to date has made me feel 100% better. I feel mentally better too. I just thought living with the pain was something I would have to live with forever. I have found relief, that has changed my life.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

This guy is many talented. I visit from Denmark and my knees bad. He give prolo treatment and felt super better right away. What a lucky Lethbridge to have him.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Gila River Healthcare
Golden Rule
Group Health
Health Alliance
Health Choice Of Arizona (Ahccss)
Health Net