Dr. Clayton Koganow

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Clayton Koganow

Dr. Koganow is amazing. I had chronic back pain for years (5) after multiple car accidents and even went through the Chronic pain centre in Calgary. They couldn't help me and just kept offering to prescribe more pain killers instead of finding a solution to the problem. I drove down once a month for a year to see him, and it's been almost 3 years since my last treatment with him and I still am doing well - haven't had to do a prolotherapy session in 3 years!! It's good to have doctors who care about their patients like Dr. Koganow does. Thanks again!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Koganow is so good. He gave me options on mole removal. We decided to use the cryopen which removed it without cutting the skin. It worked very good and I am very happy with the results. He spent lots of time with me during our visits and was very honest in his approach. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr. Koganow is a great doctor. He never pushed anything on us and only helped to give us facts backed up by research. People have to realize it is not free to see him but he is very honest about pricing and its about half the cost of bigger cities like Calgary. He was very thorough in his visits and never felt rushed. He wanted us to understand what was going on and help as he could. He supported us though chemotherapy and there were hardly any side effects. We are so happy to have Dr. K in our repertoire of health practitioners!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Still working on some joints, but treatment to date has made me feel 100% better. I feel mentally better too. I just thought living with the pain was something I would have to live with forever. I have found relief, that has changed my life.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

This guy is many talented. I visit from Denmark and my knees bad. He give prolo treatment and felt super better right away. What a lucky Lethbridge to have him.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

He is a genuine human, doctor and will go to all ends to try and fix you. He cares more than any other doctor I have ever seen. He is busy but he always takes the time. He fixed my chronic fatigue and insomnia I have had for years. For that I am grateful.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Living pain free after 6 prolotherapy sessions. Great doctor and great knowledge.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

He was nice, but it is a little difficult to book an appointment with the front. I also don't like when doctors are late, which he usually has me waiting around. His answers seemed vague like he kept forgetting who I was or what we did last appointment. Felt too embarrassed to correct him or point it out. I know he has a lot of patients but he could glimpse over my chart quickly.

Submitted May 23, 2018

Just went for my first visit with Dr. Koganow. I chose him from a friends recommendation. I was with him for over an hour and found him to be patient, understanding and thorough. More thorough than any other doctor ever. He asked me to get blood work done so he can best decide on how to approach my treatment and he explained his thoughts clearly and in an easily understood language. His office is calming and I think he is going to be great.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I don't normally bother with reviews but I was compelled after reading some very negative reviews (all in a row) that looked like a setup. I have been seeing Dr. Koganow for 6 years and he has helped me with several chronic pain conditions. He has never pushed any supplements on me and even though I have tried a few, he is quick to point out that some holistic natural medicines take a long time to show results. Dr. Koganow is kind, patient and results driven. I highly recommend him and don't think the recent batch of negative reviews are coming from actual patients.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018