Dr. Clayton Koganow

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Clayton Koganow

He is a genuine human, doctor and will go to all ends to try and fix you. He cares more than any other doctor I have ever seen. He is busy but he always takes the time. He fixed my chronic fatigue and insomnia I have had for years. For that I am grateful.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr. K is so great! He fixed my back, saw me twice after it was good to check it (both times didn't charge me), just to make sure it was in place and I was still 100%. We are lucky to have him in Lethbridge. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

I went to Dr. Koganow after hearing positive reviews online. I see why now he is so highly recommended. He took the time to figure out what actually was the matter and then treated me. I am now living without pain in the first time in 10 years. I hope others go to him and get help. I have told all my friends and even my medical doctor.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Just seen this doctor. Friendly, professional, and knowledgable. Looking forward to working with him!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

I normally don't write reviews but he helped look into my hormone imbalances and fix them and my husband and I are now pregnant. We had tried everything before this. He is a miracle worker!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

You can tell he loves what he does and is very passionate about it. His clinic is busy but he always has time, especially if you need more. He helped me with my cancer which is now in remission and I am thankful for his expertise and insight into treating it with both conventional and alternative medicine safely.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

I was referred also like others apparently by my MD for my pain. I do believe with the greatest intent that this website can easily be used to post malicious and harmful reviews from disgruntled people. I would state quite clearly that this is one of the most genuine doctors I have ever been to, and I am so grateful for my MD's openness to trying alternative therapies. Of course he will not resonate with everyone, there is no instance in which I could say he is doing nothing more but trying to help. This man is a good man and has dedicated his entire education to trying to help complex cases. If your not happy with this doctor then really, you likely wouldn't be happy with any.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

My MD referred me for my chronic low back pain I've had for 12 years. I cant tell you how happy I am for going. Not only does he lower the cost when your referred by your MD but he takes so much time to tell you exactly whats going on. My pain is gone and I am so thankful.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

He takes the time to help get to the cause of why I was ill. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Dr. Koganow is so good. He gave me options on mole removal. We decided to use the cryopen which removed it without cutting the skin. It worked very good and I am very happy with the results. He spent lots of time with me during our visits and was very honest in his approach. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018