Ratings for Dr. Inderpreet Rai

I've been with Dr Rai for about 1.5 years. In the beginning things were great. The past year has been horrible . He has made so many misdiagnosis, writes triplicates wrong, never wants to physically exam you, wants to pass you off to someone else, won't reason with you. It's his way or leave his practice. He is in management of these new QSMM clinics opening up and I feel he has lost sight of being a good dr.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Has been my husbands family physician for 6 years now. Always available and now has some amazing nurse practitioners working with him.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I would avoid this doctor. A student came to see me and and the doctor never came into the room. The student gave me the wrong treatment and I ended up oging to the emergency department to get help. This doctor should be ashamed for using students to do his work and not even providing the proper care!

Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr. Rai sees our whole family with another on the way. Highly recommended and just wanted to say thanks.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

This doctor was nice but did not help much to deal with my concerns. He sees walk-ins but wants to rush you through his clinic His staff must have been having a difficult day since they were abrupt and not helpful when I wanted to see another doctor as I did not get what I needed from Dr. Rai. His staff told me to go to the after hours walk-in clinic instead.

Submitted June 24, 2016

Definitely one of the best doctors I've had. Dr. Rai goes the extra mile and is a very patient doctor. Instead of just giving me a prescription, he helps me to understand the pros and cons with words I understand. Already recommended friends and family. His dedication really shows and just wanted to share my appreciation.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Great doctor. And great person as well. He has helped our family through some very difficult issues and Dr. Rai has always been helpful in listening and understanding our needs. Thank you Dr. Rai. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I've been dealing with chronic pain due to a car accident for the past 3 years and the thing I wanted to thank Dr. Rai for doing is making sure I don't treat the medication like a crutch. For this, I have him to thank. I'm much better now with physio and wanted to just say thanks Dr. Rai. Although I say it to him each time I visit his clinic, wanted to share my appreciation.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Doesn't always run on time but his 'bedside manner' more than makes up for that. Compassionate & intelligent doctor who genuinely cares about my health and wellbeing.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Dr. Rai is one of the most compassionate physicians that I have ever seen. He has helped me when my health was at the worst and has continued to encourage me along the way. I feel as though he genuinely listens and has a personal vested interest in wanting his patients to get well. I would give him 10 stars if I could!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016