Ratings for Dr. Inderpreet Rai

What a waste of my time trying to see this Dr who is always late --- on my last and final scheduled appointment I waited for over 1 hr only to be told to rebook --- the staff out front also doesn't seem to care either about other peoples time, I don't care how well others claim he is ---Don't waste your time and look for a different Family Physician

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Rai has been my physician for the past 4 years, and I couldn't be more pleased with his care. I saw several doctors beforehand who seemed rushed and missed the mark on my diagnoses. Dr. Rai is an outstanding doctor. He takes time to listen, is incredibly knowledgeable, and always gets me better.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Always takes in my children whenever they need to be seen. Caring and compassionate. Will not give medications if he feels they are not needed

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

This is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen. His knowledge is bottom of the barrel, he doesn't like to help. Likes to think he is always right when he is wrong. Misdiagnoses, improper treatment methods. Tried to switch my medications, ended up in the hospital and than denied it was his fault and than wouldn't write the proper prescription.. Oh and if he doesn't like you he will just pull his power card and kick you out of the clinic for standing up for yourself. Garbage clinic and doctors

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I've been with Dr Rai for about 1.5 years. In the beginning things were great. The past year has been horrible . He has made so many misdiagnosis, writes triplicates wrong, never wants to physically exam you, wants to pass you off to someone else, won't reason with you. It's his way or leave his practice. He is in management of these new QSMM clinics opening up and I feel he has lost sight of being a good dr.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Has been my husbands family physician for 6 years now. Always available and now has some amazing nurse practitioners working with him.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I would avoid this doctor. A student came to see me and and the doctor never came into the room. The student gave me the wrong treatment and I ended up oging to the emergency department to get help. This doctor should be ashamed for using students to do his work and not even providing the proper care!

Submitted December 3, 2016

Dr. Rai sees our whole family with another on the way. Highly recommended and just wanted to say thanks.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

This doctor was nice but did not help much to deal with my concerns. He sees walk-ins but wants to rush you through his clinic His staff must have been having a difficult day since they were abrupt and not helpful when I wanted to see another doctor as I did not get what I needed from Dr. Rai. His staff told me to go to the after hours walk-in clinic instead.

Submitted June 24, 2016

Definitely one of the best doctors I've had. Dr. Rai goes the extra mile and is a very patient doctor. Instead of just giving me a prescription, he helps me to understand the pros and cons with words I understand. Already recommended friends and family. His dedication really shows and just wanted to share my appreciation.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016