Ratings for Dr. Inderpreet Rai

Greedy Wal-Mart. Totally shameless. Steeling money via dollar store attitude. Shall not practice medicine.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr Rai’s for 11years. He is rarely delayed, kind and compassionate. His referrals have been top notch and he seemingly goes above and beyond to help where he can. For a busy young doctor, I think he is doing a great job. He is also a great human being.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

I've been seeing dr rai for several yrs now and I couldn't continue,he is nice to talk to but he is like the walmarts of dr's all for numbers and the quality is poor ,he has no idea who you are and prescriptions are on top of list instead of finding problem he is a big business In training with little care of his patients, nice to talk too but if i wanted conversation i da join a social club!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Rai has been my doctor for over 3 years. Best doctor I ever had. You have to remember Dr.'s are people like the rest of us and sometimes peoples personalities don't always mesh whether one of those people is a doctor or not. I find he is very knowledgeable, caring, and embracing of modern practices. I self diagnosed one time from google, made appointment with him. He was open to my own diagnoses, then he confirmed himself and prescribed the remedy accordingly... which corresponded to the prescribed treatments I found on google. His father was doctor as well and in discussions he is very passionate about providing care to others, as he had learned from his father. A very moral and ethical fellow. He takes his oath seriously.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

What a waste of my time trying to see this Dr who is always late --- on my last and final scheduled appointment I waited for over 1 hr only to be told to rebook --- the staff out front also doesn't seem to care either about other peoples time, I don't care how well others claim he is ---Don't waste your time and look for a different Family Physician

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Rai has been my physician for the past 4 years, and I couldn't be more pleased with his care. I saw several doctors beforehand who seemed rushed and missed the mark on my diagnoses. Dr. Rai is an outstanding doctor. He takes time to listen, is incredibly knowledgeable, and always gets me better.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Always takes in my children whenever they need to be seen. Caring and compassionate. Will not give medications if he feels they are not needed

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

This is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen. His knowledge is bottom of the barrel, he doesn't like to help. Likes to think he is always right when he is wrong. Misdiagnoses, improper treatment methods. Tried to switch my medications, ended up in the hospital and than denied it was his fault and than wouldn't write the proper prescription.. Oh and if he doesn't like you he will just pull his power card and kick you out of the clinic for standing up for yourself. Garbage clinic and doctors

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I've been with Dr Rai for about 1.5 years. In the beginning things were great. The past year has been horrible . He has made so many misdiagnosis, writes triplicates wrong, never wants to physically exam you, wants to pass you off to someone else, won't reason with you. It's his way or leave his practice. He is in management of these new QSMM clinics opening up and I feel he has lost sight of being a good dr.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Has been my husbands family physician for 6 years now. Always available and now has some amazing nurse practitioners working with him.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017