Ratings for Dr. Khalid Enver

Love this docter .. really helped my hemmroid I suffered for ever !! !he just so good with his hand thanks docter !!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

He is a great Surgeon and an excellent teacher, very caring for his patients, well respected in hospital.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Worked as a medical intern at this wonderful doctor's clinic. Great teacher, amazing clinical acumen and has fantastic rapport with his patients. It's clear he cares not just about his patients but his staff and learners as well. Would highly recommend seeking his care.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Enver was great in helping relieve me of my long time hemorrhoids. The surgery was quick and painless. Thanks Dr. Enver!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Best Surgeon in Canada. He saved me from Crohn’s Disease. Keep up the great work Dr. Enver!!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

khalid enver is one of the best doctors in the world he saved my life from appendicitis and now i am enjoying life and it is all thanks to dr. enver I was in terrible pain with a terrible infection and he took the pain away! I am so grateful for this doctor. I can't believe how nice he was and how he checked on me through out the day and how he was always on time for all of the appointments he is a great doctor

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

On time for both the prelim appointment and the procedure. Did post-diagnostic follow-up. Aperfectly acceptable interaction

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

I was referred to this doctor by my family physician due to abdominal pain. Not punctual and was then put in a room where his intern came in and asked me several questions. Dr. Enver eventually showed up and in less than 5 minutes advised me that he would perform an endoscopy and colonoscopy but said he doubted anything would show up and that it was probably just IBS. I had to wait a month just for the test (I had already been in pain for 6 wks.) and was advised to be at the clinic at 9:30 am. I arrived on time and was not shown to an operating room until 11:15. When I awoke a nurse advised that the doctor found nothing and to eat a high fibre diet. Now one week later when my family dr. got the results, she immediately called me and explained that I have diverticulitis and inflamation in my stomach. He couldn't even take the time to read the results and tell me what was going on. I will NEVER go back to this dr.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012