You may also like

Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Nguetsop is very personable, intelligent, LISTENS well, actually talks with his patients, is open and understanding. I believe he wants the best health care for his patients. Not arrogant at all like a lot of docs in Winnipeg. He works with his patients as a whole person, doesn't talk down to them. He left me feeling like my concerns mattered. Other docs just yelled in my face and put me down for one matter I had. A female doc at NC actuaLLy stopped short of calling me crazy but the implication was there. Dr. Nguetsop gave me the proper tests to check out my concerns. Other docs just ignored me. I wish I knew where he went . . . ?

Submitted November 2, 2013

A lovely man - very kind and listens intently. I highly recommend Northern Connections and all their doctors, thus far.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Very nice and friendly and very patient and understanding. Always trying to help.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I have been to the NCMC twice now, as a new patient, and Dr. Nguetsop was the second doctor I saw. I believe he's part of the teaching staff. He was absolutely fantastic - the best bedside manner I have ever encountered. He listened, was thorough, and was extremely empathetic. I've suffered my whole life with chronic headaches and migraines and never felt so validated. I don't know if he's a GP that has his own patients, but if you ever have the chance, see Dr. Nguetsop. He was knowledgeable, kind, friendly and funny. Truly one of a kind. I'm so glad he's a teaching doctor. -Hayley

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Dr. Martin Nguetsop's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It will take me a while to talk about Dr. Nguetsop. I will summarize with saying that he is a genius full of good social skills."

February 19, 2015