Ratings for Dr. Joseph-Yossi Mouyal

I went to see Dr. Mouyal at his new location. Beautiful, state of the art office. He is a caring dentist and mader me feel so comfortable. Fantastic staff. I highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Le Dr m'a fait un traitement de canal puis m'a posé une nouvelle couronne. 2 ans plus tard, mon nouveau dentiste me dit que le traitement de canal est incomplet et que la couronne mal posée. J'aurais tendance à croire mon nouveau dentiste car il me l'a expliqué sur les radios et m'a conseillé de réclamer un remboursement

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Dr. Mouyal is an excellent dr! I have been to many dentist and feel that the work they do is about them and not about me .. But dr. Mouyal listened to me and explained every step it made me feel more comfortable with the procedure . I definitely will recommend him and his staff to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Toujours de bonne humeur et d'un grand professionnalisme. J'étais terrorisée à l'idée d'avoir un implant dentaire... ça s'est très bien passé! De belles qualités morales et professionnelles! Un bon duo très apprécié!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Mouyal is an excellent dentist. Even though at times I may drive him crazy with my questions, he has always been very patient, gentle and informative to myself and my daughters. Excellent staff as well! I would highly recommend him to anyone, you won't find a better dentist out there!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Excellent dentist has patience and is gentle. I'm a terrible patient (hate going to the dentist!) but he makes it much easier. My kids on the other hand love going he is amazing with them!! Highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Best Dr. Ever! Painless experience and he explained everything! I got 4 wisdom teeth and you would never know. I will definitely recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr Mouyal was very helpful. I didn't feel anything.He took time to explain everything to me. I recommand him without a doubt.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012