Ratings for Dr. Gerard Joseph

I have seen Dr. Joseph on and off for 20 years or so (ingrown toenails (treatment and surgery), toenail trims, athlete's foot, and warts on the soles of my feet.. I have had a few things ha...ha...). He is the most kind medical professional that I have ever met, and I'm a sensitive fussy person about how I feel people should be treated. When I came back to the office (I had not gone for several years), the receptionist was great and welcomed me back, and Dr. Joseph was just as kind and thorough as always. It is nice to go to a medical building where there is enough parking (big lot in the back if the front is full but it never has been full). I once saw Dr. O'Neil there too when Dr. Joseph was not available and she was great too. They do NOT direct bill. But, this inconvenience is more than made up for by the wonderful skills and mannerisms of this kind podiatrist. Yes, my feet are feeling much better. Cost was $60 for my initial (current) visit, and next time we sill see what it is because it will be a maintenance visit. It was great to go to a podiatrist and building that has stood the test of time. I am looking forward to my next visit where he will check how things are progressing.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I've seen Dr. Joseph for a couple different issues over the years. He's always been very helpful and has great staff. My feet are happy.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

This doctor is great, after seeing another doctor for almost a year with little results i can tell Dr. Joseph will have my warts gone! He takes more time to ensure quality treatment. In one visit he has done more than my previous MD. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012