Ratings for Dr. Paul Yong

I can't express enough how much I appreciated his help with my surgery and my full recovery he's very caring and always have time to listen to your concern.i will recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Yong is fantastic! I was referred to him for a large cyst on my ovary. He was very knowledgeable and very thorough with explanation, provided different treatment options, and always made time to answer my questions. My surgery was a success, and I felt very supported by Dr. Yong along the way! I had met with another specialist who rushed the appointment and made my condition sound like no big deal. Dr. Yong was thoughtful and very detailed on his explanations, and even checked in with me post-surgery. Overall, a very positive experience!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr Yong was a lifesaver for me. I have suffered with endometriosis for 8 years and have had 2 surgeries prior to meeting him. After my last surgery that he performed I feel the best I have in years!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. Yong is an excellent surgeon, and also very kind, patient, and humble. I highly recommend this very competent and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Yong finally gave me a diagnosis (and treated my endo) after 20 years and a failed exploratory surgery. He is kind, thoughtful and willing to try out of the box treatments to help endo sufferers live the best life they can. Highly recommend this surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

He was very kind and gentle when i was in hospital

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Finally got a diagnosis through this man. Introduced himself as "Paul". Very empathetic to our 3 miscarriages. On the way out of his office he asked us to come back in because he was thinking of a few more options for us. I've never had such kindness. He even made a house call wanting to follow up.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Very kind and capable. Treated me for endometriosis quickly

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012