Ratings for Dr. Gary Lewis

Given his position in a prestigious hospital, he is probably a very knowledgeable doctor and medical researcher. However, i have personally benefited very little from him. He appears to be polite, but he did not offer me much practical help. Now I am seeing another doctor who may not be well-known as an academic, but my diabetes is in much better control. The lesson that I have learned is, go to someone who can help you, big titles don't always matter.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Canada's National Treasure in the spirit of Banting and Best lives in the heart and soul of practical medical care and cutting-edge research exemplified by Dr. Lewis and his staff...paraphrasing Churchill,"Never before have so few done so much for so many..." speaking from personal experience of myself and my family,we trust him completely and are still living quality lives because of his constant completely competent care and compassionate dedication in his chosen field where he stands as a Colussus to all those who would follow in his footsteps...

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I believe he is an excellent Dr. He is very knowledgeable, up to date and if you ask him questions, he spends the time to explain his answers thoroughly.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013