Ratings for Dr. Irene Polidoulis

She is knowledgeable, compassionate, professional knows what she tells you. Will suggest you try out a certain idea before making a change. She takes the time to explain anything that may bother you. She does need a break at times as anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Knowledgeable compassionate too intelligent/experienced efficient, well mannered professional, yes there is a good to great wait times but look at what you are getting in return. She may not be good/god to all her patients/ encounters, she is my godly mom like professional. She is my feel good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

This doctors is horriable. She is never on time. When you have an appointment like at 9:30am she Will Take you at 11:30. She is rude uncaring and heartless.. Horriable experience with her stay away and find a good caring doctor.. she shouldn’t be practicing medicine especially when she has no clue on what she is doing.. complete moron.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Waiting time sometimes is long, I think because other patients also come with a bunch of problems. Still she takes her time to be a good doctor and try not to miss anything. I used to have a doctor that never even asked me when my last tetanus vaccine was, I didn't know any better but now I see the difference.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Worst doctor ever. She's never listens and think she knows everything. She dominants the discussion and wants to control anything. Don't see her if you want to get actual health advice. Bad doctor!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

She is a very good doctor. She is a very nice lady who cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

She is the worst doctor ever imaginable. She wrote false information in my file and tried to tell me it was my fault that she had caused this issue. She has no care for patients let alone their well-being or time. It is a shame that she is even considered a doctor. If anyone wants a doctor who cares about their time, well-being, general health, opinions and you would like to be treated like a human being do not come to this doctor. She is a disgrace and it is sad to call her a Greek.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I agree with all the one star reviewers here and even with the higher ratings. Her sense of care and or understanding is like a pendulum at times where she is either good with you or a complete waste of time. Her office is notorious for always running behind. Clearly thinking of leaving her 50/50 mentality behind as the years in her profession clearly affect her and the patients she cares for.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

If you want to be treated like a human being do not go to this doctor. She is an immature, spoiled aristocrat wannabe. What a shame to all the good and established doctors out there that truly care about people.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

The worst doctor ever waited for 1 hour as she spoke Greek to another patient, when my turn came she didn't even say hello to me she went right to the point tried to rush me out of the room when I asked her about another concern she told me to make another appointment for that problem, didn't know I was a problem. So I guess she can only handle one problem at a time, so I went to Walkin thank God for them.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015