Ratings for Dr. Irene Polidoulis

Waiting time sometimes is long, I think because other patients also come with a bunch of problems. Still she takes her time to be a good doctor and try not to miss anything. I used to have a doctor that never even asked me when my last tetanus vaccine was, I didn't know any better but now I see the difference.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Worst doctor ever. She's never listens and think she knows everything. She dominants the discussion and wants to control anything. Don't see her if you want to get actual health advice. Bad doctor!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

She is a very good doctor. She is a very nice lady who cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

She is the worst doctor ever imaginable. She wrote false information in my file and tried to tell me it was my fault that she had caused this issue. She has no care for patients let alone their well-being or time. It is a shame that she is even considered a doctor. If anyone wants a doctor who cares about their time, well-being, general health, opinions and you would like to be treated like a human being do not come to this doctor. She is a disgrace and it is sad to call her a Greek.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I agree with all the one star reviewers here and even with the higher ratings. Her sense of care and or understanding is like a pendulum at times where she is either good with you or a complete waste of time. Her office is notorious for always running behind. Clearly thinking of leaving her 50/50 mentality behind as the years in her profession clearly affect her and the patients she cares for.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

If you want to be treated like a human being do not go to this doctor. She is an immature, spoiled aristocrat wannabe. What a shame to all the good and established doctors out there that truly care about people.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

The worst doctor ever waited for 1 hour as she spoke Greek to another patient, when my turn came she didn't even say hello to me she went right to the point tried to rush me out of the room when I asked her about another concern she told me to make another appointment for that problem, didn't know I was a problem. So I guess she can only handle one problem at a time, so I went to Walkin thank God for them.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

The wait times are sometimes long, between 15 minutes and an hour but worth it. I was once waiting while other people before me were complaining about waiting. When their turn came, they took at least half an hour themselves even though they said they would only be 5 minutes with her. She is very thorough and cares a great deal about her patients. If I have to wait for that kind of care, I'm only too happy to do so. If she was in it for the money, she would not see so few patients a day and see them for so long.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

she is never on time thinks she knows everything and has no patience. she does not listen to the viewpoint of others. she also wants to make sure she can get the job done as fast as possible to get you out and if she does not like you she will send you to another doctor. i do not recommend her atall beware.

Submitted June 7, 2015

Wait times are long; even when you come early and wait for her to show up for your appointment, she rushes you. Incompetent, does not send you to specialist even when the problem persists! She makes you come twice for a physical, so she can bill twice.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015