Ratings for Dr. Chris Hildebrand

Had a terrible experience with hygenist Suzanne. Three separate hours with painful scaling and pain for up to three months following. Finally referred to regular dentist who drilled into the tooth and got rid of the infection, but was totally ignored because I complained of my treatment in his Collage's office. My cost was refunded by Dr Hildebrand and I was told to find another Dentist. Don't bother complaining to the College of Dentists. They will not rule in your favour. A lawyer will not take them on either I was told, unless you have a claim in the one hundred thousand category. Client has no voice. My problem was with the Hygenist not the Dentists. I want to be clear. Dr Ali is a wonderful, caring man. I am prevented from getting my Implant procedure done by him. Unfair.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Dr. Hildebrand is excellent at his job. I walked around with a broken root tip/ root canal file embedded into my jaw bone for 3 years. This man found it!!!! My previous dentist told me it was in all my head. I am so glad I went to see Dr. Hildebrand and would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I have attended Dr. Hildebrand's clinic for a number of years and have received the best of care and dental treatment by Dr. Hildebrand and the clinic staff.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Chris Hildebrand is a very kind and helpful man

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Absolutely one of the best dental professionals I have been to see. Had to perform a difficult extraction and dental implant procedure but guided me through with such amazing care. His work was precise and I would venture to say, perfect. Great follow up too.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I can only say good things about Dr. Hildebrand. From a difficult extraction of a tooth that had broken off at the gum line to the completion of an implant, Dr. Hildebrand was informative and supportive during every procedure. He even called me at home on a Saturday, the day after the extraction to see how I was doing. I would highly recommend him to anyone that has, in the past, had an aversion to dental procedures.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Hildebrand and his staff maintain a high level of professionalism throughout each and every visit. I look forward to my specialty appointments, as I know that it will be both a positive experience during the visit, with lifetime health benefits for my future. The extra care that is required is always guaranteed with Chris and his team. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Hildebrand to anyone searching for a Periodontist, as he cares as much about your healthy smile as you do!! :o)

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

I had a gum graft done by Dr Hildebrand and was impressed with staff and Dr from 1st visit. They were all very friendly, professional and caring each and every visit. My 11 year old son required gum surgery and this is why I originally chose Dr Hildebrand...he was super with my son and had him laughing in no time.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Hildebrand was a great doctor, but I decided to take my business elsewhere as his office staff was extremely condescending and rude. His front desk assistant made my experience at the office nearly unbearable. It is disappointing to see such a great doctor being brought down by one inept and unhappy staff member.

Submitted August 12, 2015

Nice calm and friendly office with a very knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014