Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Gollomp

Staff was incredibly rude and did a terrible job of explaining what I need to do to continue receiving my epilepsy medication. As if moving wasn't stressful enough, now I have to spend hours on the phone with doctors' offices with surly receptionists who don't want to give you the time of day. Glad I'm done this office.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

He is a wonderful doctor who takes the time to really talk to you as a person. He explains everything in language that you can understand! He is wonderful!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

this man is a god if you have a movement disorder. i have dystonia, and am a 25 female. he knew so much about me and my disorder. he took so much time with the exam. his nurse practitioner is a dream too. he is extremely well-known in his field and has been rated philly mag's best of philly multiple times. i can't say enough. ohhh, his main secretary is an evil witch and i hate her. she made me cry once and made a **** remark about my fam. doc

flag | Submitted August 24, 2006

Dr. Steven M. Gollomp's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Wynnewood, PA