Ratings for Dr. Reed McLean Weist

I came in with multiple cysts all over my body, and stated it was merely my diet. No byopsy was taken, and I had to BEG him to relieve the pressure in some of them. Ended up going to the hospital where they took my seriously, and did not blame my weight.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Always dragging a student with him..spends more time and attention with the students than the client. Doesn't listen.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Has been my doctor since 2007. He is part of the wonderful CVFP that we have been with since 1990. I love Reed, he is compassionate, caring, a great listener and an excellent practitioner. He includes me in the course of treatment and gives valuable advice. I hope that he is still practicing to see me through my senior years.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

Dr. McLean-Weist is a good G.P. He is caring and knowledgable and has a warm personality. He is happy to refer you to a specialist if need be. I have been very happy while under his care.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

The nurses are always great, and there never is a very long wait. Dr is very general, hesitant to order any tests and his answer for everything seems to be "lets wait a bit and see what happens". I feel like he has a very nonchalant attitude.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

He has been our family doctor ever since we moved to Calgary. He is awesome! So personable, actually cares about the well-being of the whole family, but most of all, he spends the time with you and he LISTENS! Doesn't rush you out like you're a number. His nurses aren't always the friendliest, and he really tries to be on time. So happy that he's our family doctor!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013