Ratings for Dr. Craig Pearce

very good staff(excellent)-Dr. Pearce knows his work-Ron Gauthier

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Craig and his staff exemplify what excellence in health care is all about. Incredible and positive experience. All negative comments should be ignored. I have faith in this Dr and wish more were like him

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Terrible, absolutely terrible. Suffering from severe leg pain due to blood clots which had already been diagnosed/confirmed by ultra sound at WRA X-ray clinic I was referred to Dr. Pearce by City Centre Health care. I expected and hoped something would finally be done for me. Well, when I finally got an appointment here I was asked to go in for two more ultrasound sessions on two different days. I don't drive and the office is very inaccessible in snow and severe cold but I went for more expecting help. Finally after that nonsense I was allowed to see Dr. Pearce he liked to chit chat about his daughter a lot but didn't do anything but ask me to come back in six months. I need help and didn't get it from him. He's head is so far up his own rear end he can't see the light of day. Does anyone know where I can find an adequate specialist ? Stay away from this crackpot.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

over 6 years this Dr. aways wants more test......................................................................................................................................................................

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Pearce is one of the most gentle, kind and patient specialists I have met.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Great Doctor !!!!! Very knowledgeable who takes the time to properly explain the problem in layman.s terms

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

have had a great relationship with doc. pearce. great bedside manner with him and all staf for the last 8 years

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Dr. Pearce has taken wonderful care of my brother.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

This Doctor has helped me and a family member with health problems..He is a great man and a excellent vascular surgeon..Thank God Windsor has him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015