Ratings for Dr. Pierre Cardin

J'ai consulté Dr. Cardin à plusieurs reprises du à une vilaine fasciite plantaire chronique. Le Dr. Cardin est poli, courtois, sympathique et il explique bien la situation, ainsi que les soins à apporter. J'y ai été comme patient mais aussi comme parent lorsque j'ai accompagné un de mes enfants. Dans les deux cas, le contact fut agréable et le traitement efficace.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Très sympatique et explique très bien! Il prend le temps qu'il faut et semble avoir beaucoup de connaissances, il m'a personnellement mis en confiance!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Very knowledgable about rarer conditions. Not too busy to explain well.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Excellent podiatre, gentil et très professionnel. Merci.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I find Dr. Pierre Cardin the best podiatrist currently in Montreal.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Cardin for years. Yes, he is cheerful and pleasant and enjoys a good conversation but not about himself necessarily. But he is also highly experienced and gives excellent advice. I've had orthotics made by him and they fit like a glove. I've also taken all my shoes to him to ask for his advice since I was going on a trip where I would be a lot of walking. He made excellent recommendations.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

My wife and I were delighted with Dr. Cardin's outstanding manners and understanding of our foot condition. He took care of everything in no time, effortlessly and efficiently. We guess he can't please everyone obviously.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I don't recommend him at all, he has no knowledge, he's only good at talking about his personal life. I wasted my money and my time with him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014