Ratings for Dr. Bethany McDonald

Worst family doctor ever, hard to get appointments and never on time, I usually wait 30 mins to one hour to get in. They cancel appointments that are booked a month in advance. Dr. McDonald is nice but always very rushed as she is only in the clinic very little and tries to squeeze in too many patients.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

The clinic is awful to deal with. Appointments often cancelled or giving wrong. Requests are not sent off when said they were and being called into discuss tests results that don't need to be discussed. I'm made more arrangements work and child care wise only to have appointments cancelled on me when I was on route. Dr. McDonald is nice enough but always very rushed and I feel like I'm being pushed out the door. I was very happy when we moved from out of province to find a female dr close to my home but I'd sooner drive a while to have decent competent service which this clinic desperately lacks.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. McDonald is a very friendly, knowledgable and compassionate Doctor. She is very thorough and is very quick to send you to specialists if required. I see Dr. McDonald once a month and always book my appointments in advance. I usually wait no more than 30 minutes at her office. She is a credible Doctor with great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr McDonald is a wonderful physician. Her staff are so professional and her wait time is great!!!! Thanks for joining the Team at the Cove Clinic.

Submitted June 21, 2015

Her staff are absolutely horrible to deal with. One of the older recpetionists that answers the phone is so incredibly rude, she needs an office job where she doesnt deal with the public. Zero people skills what-so-ever. Sick? Good luck getting an appointment. I've ended up at the walk-in clinic a good 4 or 5 times in the last 2 years of having her as my doctor because a 2 - 2 & 1/2 week wait just wasn't feasible. I've finally had enough and had to find a new doctor. Good luck with this clinic if you decide to go.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr McDonald is the best doctor I have ever met and I have seen a lot of doctors in my time. She truly listens and cares for her patients. She is open to new treatments and is quick to refer to specialists. I wish I wasn't moving because I hate the thought of giving her up. She has a great staff that make you feel welcome and will bend over backwards to help you. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Dr McDonald and her staff.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014