You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Julie Peltz

Very helpful had many appointments Was able to get my knee well

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Two other doctors failed to properly diagnose a problem with my knee. Dr. Peltz was able to diagnose the problems with referals to x-ray, ultrasound, and eventually MRI. Thanks to Dr. Peltz's thoroughness, I now have a proper diagnosis and am getting Physio treatment until I see a surgeon. Dr.Peltz thorough, helpful, and has an excellant bedside manner

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Whether it be on my initial visit or follow up appointments I have always been pleased with Dr. Peltz. She is pleasant, approachable and explains all questions. I highly recommend Dr. Peltz.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Peltz for 10 months.I feel she is wonderful, pleasant,and well-educated in her field. Her patients come first, her plan of action is second to none. I totally trust her decision making in getting my back healed and getting me ready to go back to work.I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

She gave me some advice to help me with my flat feet which was exceptional and original. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

I have been Dr. Peltz's patient for some years and throughout this time she has assisted me in my power walking and races. During one race I experienced trouble breathing and the family physician, at that time, had X-Rays taken and informed me that an arthritic growth was impairing my breathing. Dr. Peltz disagreed and referred me to an Otolarynolgist [?] subsequently to a 'Respirologist' where it was determined I had lung cancer. Had it not been for Dr. Peltz I am uncertain as to what my physical condition might now be. During the last year Dr. Peltz has continued to assist me and determined I have a major problem with my left knee which will require surgery. I have nothing but the highest praise for Dr. Peltz who is responsible for enabling me to be here to write these comments.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Pelz for over 3.5 years. She has not only suggested and administered treatment for my chronic knee pain but taken the time to clearly explain why it occurs by detailing the cause as shown on the various x-rays. The end result of Dr. Pelz' treatments is that my inevitable knee replacement is still on hold. I have the utmost confidence in the doctor's knowledge and competence and will continue to refer friends and associates to her practice.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Dr. Peltz is a great doctor; she took her time with me and was able to diagnose me correctly. She is very pleasant and down to earth. She was on time for the appointment. I wanted to write this comment because I could not believe what another patient had written about her. She is an excellent doctor who really cares about each and every patient. I would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Peltz for 4 years,she has treated my knee and shoulder with great results. She is very knowledgable and takes the time to explain everything in language that you can understand!! She sent me for the appropriate tests necessary to come up with the proper diagnosis she did not just settle for the initial xray results taken at the hospital. I would highly recommend her and have sent a number of friends who have been equally impressed.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

Dr. Julie Peltz's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very helpful had many appointments Was able to get my knee well"

January 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Peltz in 2010 when I had two herniated discs. She clearly was very concerned for me and very, very helpful. I think she was a wonderful doctor."

January 6, 2015