Ratings for Dr. Julie Peltz

Amazing Doctor. Always on time. Super helpful. Honest. Upbeat personality and an athlete herself so she "Gets it". Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr.Pelts has been proactively investigating my muscular/skeletal issues in attempts resolving my pain and discomforts.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Pelts wasn't able to help me with my problem, but she did refer me to someone who hopefully can. Staff was very friendly, she was on time. Thanks!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Very helpful had many appointments Was able to get my knee well

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I saw Dr. Peltz in 2010 when I had two herniated discs. She clearly was very concerned for me and very, very helpful. I think she was a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Two other doctors failed to properly diagnose a problem with my knee. Dr. Peltz was able to diagnose the problems with referals to x-ray, ultrasound, and eventually MRI. Thanks to Dr. Peltz's thoroughness, I now have a proper diagnosis and am getting Physio treatment until I see a surgeon. Dr.Peltz thorough, helpful, and has an excellant bedside manner

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Whether it be on my initial visit or follow up appointments I have always been pleased with Dr. Peltz. She is pleasant, approachable and explains all questions. I highly recommend Dr. Peltz.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Peltz for 10 months.I feel she is wonderful, pleasant,and well-educated in her field. Her patients come first, her plan of action is second to none. I totally trust her decision making in getting my back healed and getting me ready to go back to work.I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

She gave me some advice to help me with my flat feet which was exceptional and original. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

I have been Dr. Peltz's patient for some years and throughout this time she has assisted me in my power walking and races. During one race I experienced trouble breathing and the family physician, at that time, had X-Rays taken and informed me that an arthritic growth was impairing my breathing. Dr. Peltz disagreed and referred me to an Otolarynolgist [?] subsequently to a 'Respirologist' where it was determined I had lung cancer. Had it not been for Dr. Peltz I am uncertain as to what my physical condition might now be. During the last year Dr. Peltz has continued to assist me and determined I have a major problem with my left knee which will require surgery. I have nothing but the highest praise for Dr. Peltz who is responsible for enabling me to be here to write these comments.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012