Ratings for Dr. Sadrudin Dhanji

This guy has no clue what he is doing.... needs to LEAVE MEDICINE now before he harms someone.. :(

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Doctor Dhanji has been our family doctor for thirty years ,he's an excellent caring Doctor who deeply cares about the health of his patients . I've never felt rushed at all when seeing him and would highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Did not find him helpful at all and he kept asking if I wanted private cosmetic skin treatments, just wants my money..... rude useless person

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Dr.dhanji's the worst sorry if my link didn't work i was the talking about my burning throathttps://photos.app.goo.gl/NqitBk3ZLrSaBKD53

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

My throat has been having burning for years and i have trouble swollowing.He makes excuses for him not refer me to a gastronologist .He just wants to make money he doesn't care about his patients. I have been taking medications for year that don't help me. meme.https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMtBetKPykgTAkxMquYevIdBCjnldRNCvxEOEPC

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Absolute idiot as a doctor and person. Seeing him at his clinic since 2014. He has missed 2 diagnosis which were later caught by a BETTER doctor.. Last time I saw him he spoke rudely to my elderly mother told her to go out of the room. He does not care about his practice or his patients just the money. AVOID!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Excellent doctor. Seeing him since July 2006. He is never in hurry.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Excellent family physician! He has been my doctor for many years! Would absolutely recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Dhanji use to be a great doctor but he has become to busy and has lost his touch. I would not recommend him to anyone in need of a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

He is the best! i have been going to him for years and i am so happy every time.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014