Ratings for Dr. Shayna Singh

I would highly recommend her.. she is knowledgable, kind,caring and friendly. very good with kids

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Singh. She is by far the best Doctor I have ever had. Compassionate, kind & will listen to your concerns , work with your suggestions and most of all very knowledgeable and down to earth.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I booked at appointment (meet&greet) with Dr. Singh for January 19, at 2:30. The assistant told me I cannot change the appointment. I have received the new that I have a melanoma (skin cancer) and specialist has given to me an appointment that overlap this one. The assistant did not consider the urgency of the situation and she just told me it was not possible to change the appointment. I did not have the opportunity to meet Dr. Singh but her staff is not flexible.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I had a very unfortunate experience with the staff of her office. I am a new patient to the office, and called to reschedule an appointment, as I was stuck at work and couldn't get to other end of the city. I called as soon as i was able too and asked if I can reschedule for a new time, any time. As I tried to explain to her staff but they were rude, abbrasive and cut be off so i couldn't properly explain. They told me that as per their policies i had to find another doctor and she wouldn't be able to help me. They ended up hanging up the phone on me. I tried to speak with Doctor Shayna and instead of reasoning she supported the deplorable conduct of her staff instead of saying, these are my policies etc. Due to the poor customer service, I wouldn't want to go there.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

It's true she is amazing and caring very intelligent and she's decent a kind soul I'm so happy that my 2 year old little girl has an important relationship with her dr shayna I would never just hand my daughters care and also her life in just in ne1s hands thank u so much dr shayna sing I've been through so many drs and she's the best that's it.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr Shayna Singh is a great family doctor, she is our family doctor. We've been seeing her for almost 2 years now and every visit has been excellent. The doctor takes time to talk to you and understand the problem, never rushes you for quick check-up, she answers any questions you have. And friendly staff, timely call-backs, cozy waiting room are few other thinks I like about the office and how they operate. I just wish they had more evenings shifts or at least 1 weekend shift. Dr Shayna Singh is amazing with kids,she is very playful with them, my kid love her. I strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I thought she was a very nice doctor but she kept only giving me 2 refills at a time for conditions like asthma and allergies which I've had for years and have been on the proper meds without issue. very annoying to have to keep revisiting in order to treat chronic issues that have not changed. Then she started flat out charging fees for things like refilling prescriptions because apparently having a prescription refilled is not considered "treating patients". I am an underpaid former student with $50k in debt and no medical benefits and I can't afford to pay for my medications let alone fees on top of that for every time she gives me one or two refills at a time.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Shayna is very considerate and a great listener, which in my opinion is very important for a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Singh is the best! Very kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Kind, patient, and extremely knowledgeable. A fantastic G.P.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015