Ratings for Dr. S Gmora

Dr. Gmora saved my Mother in law’s life. She was very ill and taken to the ER, where the staff there were wonderful too! Dr. Gmora operated and was incredibly kind not just to my MIL, but to our family who were very anxious and afraid!! His bedside manner is the best I have ever witnessed from a Dr!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Dr. Gmora is amazing I cannot even imagine having another doctor!! He has taken me under his wing for every single issue I have had!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

Dr Gmora and his team are extremely patient and have pleasant bed side manner. . He is so calm and helpful :)

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

He is amazing!!! Saved my life. Im grateful everyday for what he did.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

He is the best...... very aggressive when he has to be, explains everything, leaves nothing to chance.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Very personabke and willing to listen and explain surgery

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Had my surgery on Oct 6th. Very compassionate team for sure.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr Gmora and his team are extremely patient and have pleasant bed side manner. Gastric Sleeve surgery. Aug 30/17 I was suppose to be in the hospital 2 nights turned into 3 nights he visited me all 2 of the 3 nights it was super appreciative. Surgery was a success. He is so calm and helpful :)

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Gmora performed an emergency surgery on me that was of a high risk nature. He came to check on me immediately afterwards with a smile and genuine concern. After my first follow up appointment Dr. Gmora invited me back for a precautionary second follow up! He did this explicitly to pug my mind at ease! He was also a straight shooter! Thank you Dr. Gmora.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr Gmora has the best bedside manner, truly cares!!! He helped me change my life style and live healthier.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. S Gmora's Credentials

• Queen's University (Grad. 2002)