Ratings for Dr. S Gmora

Dr Gmora and his team are extremely patient and have pleasant bed side manner. Gastric Sleeve surgery. Aug 30/17 I was suppose to be in the hospital 2 nights turned into 3 nights he visited me all 2 of the 3 nights it was super appreciative. Surgery was a success. He is so calm and helpful :)

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Gmora performed an emergency surgery on me that was of a high risk nature. He came to check on me immediately afterwards with a smile and genuine concern. After my first follow up appointment Dr. Gmora invited me back for a precautionary second follow up! He did this explicitly to pug my mind at ease! He was also a straight shooter! Thank you Dr. Gmora.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr Gmora has the best bedside manner, truly cares!!! He helped me change my life style and live healthier.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Due to the fact I have Rheumatoid Arthritis Gmora originally said I did not qualify for the DS. I was devastated as this was my ultimate goal. But he went beyond what was on paper called my Rhematoligist and found out more info on meds & treatment I may need in future. I was then ok'd and he did the surgery in Sept 2016. He came in my hospital room after surgery as well as the next day to check up on me. I would do this all again as the 2 Dr's I did have for my sleeve in 2014 (Dr Anvari) and Dr Gmora sept 2016 made me feel so comfortable. Todate I have lost a total of 211 lbs Thank you to you both for giving me my life back

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Gmora is an an amazing Surgeon with incredible bedside manors. He completed my surgery on April 26, 2017. From the moment I woke up, I felt healthier and more energetic then I have felt in the past 10 years. He is very approachable and his before and after care instructions are clear, concise and easy to follow! Would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I had Bariatric gastric sleeve surgery and I feel great, Dr. Gmora is excellent .....it has been a year and I am very happy no regrets of having the surgery

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

A in my fifth year of having Dr Gmora. I had started with the sleeve because I was anemic at the time of my first operation. Shortly after I had my gallbladder removed. Then I had DS surgery. Dr Gmora helped me and researched many things when I began having many complications. Even though I had many complications I would recommend Bari artic surgery and Dr Gmora and his team without a second thought. All were excellent!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Good doctor. Would recommend him to anyone who needs GI surgery.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Gmora was amazing in every way. Put my mind at ease about my decision. He manages my complication with speed and effectiveness. He was immensely supportive post-op to ensure I was successful. He made sure I had the care I needed even when I was across the country for work.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Gmora come across as a very kind and caring person.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. S Gmora's Credentials

• Queen's University (Grad. 2002)