Ratings for Dr. Steven D. Graham

My experience with Dr. Graham was good. I was referred by another physician , and Dr. Graham worked me in -and helped get me on the path to recovery. He was patient , thorough , and very understanding of the difficulty I was facing.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Graham for almost a year and I have not gotten any better. I saw another neurologist that my family doctor sent me to and he was able to help me immediately. Dr Graham is truly incompetent. I agree with one of the previous post, WORST NEUROLOGIST IN AMERICA!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

My daughter developed Bells Palsy. After experiencing very disappointing to negligible treatment from our own PCP, we searched for a neurologist at Centennial Hospital. This was our hospital of choice because of past very positive experiences here for other health needs. Dr. Graham's staff is very friendly and helpful. We were seen within a few days of requesting an appointment. And, when we had to change the time for the follow up appointment, there was no problem at all. Dr. Graham is very friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. He listens very carefully to all questions and made us feel very comfortable. I would recommend him without reservation!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

As with many, required to submit to second opinion examination due to my status on federal worker's compensation. The exam was interrupted several times as he took calls out of the room. All in all, he spent perhaps 15 minutes in the exam room. Upon receipt of the medical report, I found Dr. Graham discounted my pain resulting from a traumatic brain injury nearly 9 years earlier and certified I no lingering neurological impairments. Basically, what Dr. Graham did, in his medical opinion, was to claim my pain management physicians and nurse practitioners were committing medical malpractice by continuing to prescribe pain medications. He did not address the presence of my pain, it's effect on my day and the side effects of the various medications legally prescribed. He walks and talks like a duck, therefore he must be a QUACK!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I was referred to Dr Graham by another doctor. I found his staff very pleasant. I was called back at the time of my appt. Dr Graham may have a different bedside manner than other doctors (specifically those who know you and are comfortable with). I saw him for the purpose of ruling out MS. He was given an older MRI and all my current labs,EMG, and EKG. All these tests were very helpful to him. This doctor spent nearly 40 minutes with me. After his exam, he asked several questions. Thankfully, I do not have MS, rather Fibromyalgia. He is a doctor who is very sure of himself and has tested many for MS. Personally, I would rather have a doctor who is sure of themselves rather than run a load of unnecessary tests. The diagnosis I received made perfect sense. There are many similarities between MS and FIBROMYALGIA which he explained. I simply did not meet the medial criteria for MS and he should know given his practice is neurology. I recommend him, especially when you've had something for a very long time and even another neurologist missed this diagnosis.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Worse neurologist in America! This man has done nothing to help my husband who was severely injured. He thinks because he is a Dr, he knows it all & will use that power against you. If you have children, don't expect to be able to take them into his office. He will make them leave & him & his staff will talk about them like they're garbage to others. He doesn't know squat.. He thinks he can tell by looking at you what's wrong. Don't expect any scans, MRI's, or blood work from this guy. He sizes you up from the moment you walk in his office. His staff is rude as ever! Now I see why he has hardly any patients. He should definitely lose his license. It's Drs like him, that make us patients suffer. I rate him as a zero, would not recommend him to anyone. I'm for real people... This man will let you DIE!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

The doctor's staff is unprofessional. They billed me two years after my appointment and blamed it on their computer system and threaten to take me to collections since I was upset with them not billing me in a timely fashion. They also refused to allow me to speak to the doctor regarding this matter.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. Graham has good "bed-side manner". He is slightly "quirky" but he listens very well. I've been going to him for years and the only problem I've had is with them calling in prescriptions as they should. On one occassion I had an emergency with my much needed medication and while they said they would call it into the pharmacy for me....they did not. I was told that it would be called in the next business day. I had to wait a whole weekend while going through mental and physical withdrawls and when Monday rolled around they STILL had not called in my medication. Needless to say, I was very upset and still am.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012