Ratings for Dr. Emily Ching

At first I was not sure of this Doctor .. Her mannerism was a ted rude and she over talked me when I asked my my questions, However she was very Thorough ..... The week after I went to see her she called me back (herself) to let me know the blood work results... She has already called me twice in one week and explained what they are testing for .. I was very impressed by her response.. She knows what she is talking about.. I went to another doc last year she diognosed me with diverticultis and I went thru alot of pain all year , I highly recommend Dr Ching! Thankyou:)

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

She did not listen, talked at you and was condescending. Unsure about her knowledge, could be decent however her rude attitude makes you question it.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Great care and service from Dr. Ching! Thank you!! Excellent, highly-skilled and knowledgeable!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

Worst doctor possible. Most of the time I couldn't even understand what she was saying. Ontop of her rudeness. It's hard to trust someone or feel comfortable in their care when they're so rude and don't even let you ask a question without making you feel stupid. Horrible doctor.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

Had a visit with Dr. Ching on Mondy Novemeber 5..she was excellent, took her time with me, very informative, educated me on the problem I am having! Made me feel very comfortable...I have faith in her that she will help me and do the best she can!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

If you get referred to her RUN , She's the rudest doctor I've ever met. Run away no one needs a dr with an attitude!! Her staff are the rudest as well. Book elsewhere save yourself the hassle of all this bs.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

I had a Colonoscopy and a Endoscopy with Dr Ching and had no problem at all. Ten months before I had this treatment with Dr Ching I had a kidney removed due to cancer which has changed a number of blood test results. Whilst Dr Ching was very professional in performing my procedures her attitude was completely the opposite at my follow up meeting. She was 40 minutes late and talked so fast that I had trouble understanding her sometimes but she just carried on and did not listen to what I had to say without interrupting but to my satisfaction both my results are negative. I eventually tol Dr Ching that this would be the last time I would visit the clinic due to the ridiculous times spent in the waiting room when at the follow up time Dr Chin saw the previous patient one hour before me and he only spent 5 minuets with her but I only got a weak sorry for the delay. Would not recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Very thorough doctor. Explained all the questions that I had. Made me at ease. I would recommend her to other people.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I found Dr. Ching to be very helpful in managing my IBS. I've suffered from it for years and she was up front about there being no cure. She gave me advice on how to manage it the best I can. Although I still have symptoms, I do feel better following her suggestions. This was a great, clean and professional environment as well.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

I forgot to add stars for the review on my previous review. Once again, everyone was excellent. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018