Ratings for Dr. Jessica Fiorelli

As others have noted, Dr. F is a no nonsense, compassionate doctor. I have nothing bad to say about her. I hope she will be able to deliver my baby in a month. As a first-time mom at 39, I find her to be well-educated and experienced, which is so much more important to me than perhaps warm bed-side manner.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Best ob gyn I've ever had. She is no nonsense, but incredibly compassionate and patient. She has been a great doctor and a great ally.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I'm so surprised by these negative reviews! I went to Fr. Fiorelli for my first pregnancy, she was always helpful and warm at every single appointment. She patiently listened to all my questions gave advice and definitely looked out for my best interest. She was wonderful through my pregnancy, and delivered my first baby with no issues. Always quick to respond to emails and concerns, I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Poor bedside manners. Impatient and doesn't spend time explaining or following up

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Avoid at all costs! She is rude, negligent, dismissive, won't answer even the most basic questions. She gives you the impression she doesn't care about you and cares even less about your baby!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I would like to say she is just awful!!! I went to Dr. Jessica Fiorelli because I had an issue with my bladder. I called made an appointment for the following day. She examined me and said I had Vaginal Prolapse and decided to tell me not to do surgery or touch anything. She didn't even have the decency to explain to me why this happens to us women. I spoke to some of my friends and they recommended me to get a second opinion. I did and he diognosed me with Cestocele Prolapse and he performed surgery immediately. I am blessed to have found him. I will not recommend her to anyone she is just horrible.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

I don't know who the other ladies saw because I LOVE Dr Fiorelli! I saw her with my first pregnancy and again with my current pregnancy and both times she has been helpful, informative and supportive. My first pregnancy was uneventful and she was very patient with me whenever I asked her to elaborate on things I didn't understand. I was also a part of a study (which is separate from the regular practice) but if I had questions she answered them as best as someone not involved in the process could. She didn't deliver my baby but she came in immediately afterwards and offered advice and words of encouragement. During this pregnancy she has been very comforting and supportive. When I called her office in tears one morning her nurse called me back immediately helped me understand what I was experiencing was normal, and even though I said I was ok and the dr didn't have to call me back she called anyway just to make sure I was truly ok. Yes the appointments are quick but if I have questions or need to speak to her about something she is always accommodating, even if it's not directly related to prenatal care. If I am so fortunate to have another pregnancy I would absolutely go back to her and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an ob-gyn.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Awful! Berating, smug, unwilling to explain or listen to her patient's concerns. Rude and mean, condescending attitude. Her exam was painful! Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Sigh... Where do I start. She is fine to see for your regular check up but not when you are pregnant. My first appointment went well but after that was down hill. I wish I had read the reviews before I started this journey with her. During my visits I would tell her I could feel the baby kicking at 14 weeks and she would rudely say, that's impossible. My entire family felt their babies kick at the same time in their pregnancy. Dr. F just wouldn't listen. When I would ask questions she would cut me off over and over brushing off any concerns I had. The research department came in and tested me for a project they had which I ended up testing positive for. Dr. F never called me, the research chick who looked 12 gave me the news and said my baby may be blind and deaf wrong with a whole list of other issues. I called Dr. F over and over and she finally called me back. when I asked her why didn't she call me to give me the news, she said it wasn't really her problem because research(who is in her office) had taken the blood. I ended up testing again and the original test was a false positive. Another issue I had at 13 weeks, I started to bleed and had to go to the ER. I was freaked. I couldn't get a hold of her and finally after an hour someone from the office called me. I told them I was in the ER and they said, oh then you don't need us and hung up. Just like that. Dr. F never called to see how I was or if the baby was ok. There were so many other issues but I'm sure you can see my point. The consistency of "not my problem" and "brushing me off" led me to change my Dr. at 7 months. It was crazy. I learned my lesson to never see a Dr. without reading reviews. I am not one to leave negative reviews but felt that if something went wrong with my pregnancy, I did not have the confidence Dr. F would give me the best care possible. I truly feel my first pregnancy was not a positive experience because of her. I ended up having an Emergancy C section at 37 weeks. The baby was perfectly healthy and my new Dr. was AMAZING! I hope no one has to go through what I did. It was just awful.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Thank you all for your honest and detailed reviews. I was just about to make an appt with this doctor- now I know better and will find someone else!!!

Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Jessica Fiorelli's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2006)

MB Health