Ratings for Dr. Jessica Fiorelli

Seeing her for prenatal care and I am very happy. She is to the point but very kind and always makes time to answer questions. Also a shoutout to Mary her NP that answers questions when I call and is always wonderful. Natalie her assistant is also very kind and helpful. Definitely recommend Dr Fiorelli for prenatal care and will hopefully be able to deliver with her!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

I can’t say enough good hints about Dr Fiorelli. She is smart, kind and intuitive. When I went through a very difficult time in my personal life, totally unrelated to my own health, hers was the reaction I most appreciated and remember out of everyone I know. I recommend her to friends and family all of the time and they all love her.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Do not see this doctor if you are overweight. She can barely hide her disgust having to examine you. She became visibly frustrated while touching my stomach during a routine pelvic exam, dismissively informing me I would need a pelvic X-ray because she could not feel anything because of my fat stomach. I was never notified of results. The experience left me feeling absolutely embarrassed and subsequently I have not found the courage to see or find a new Ob/Gyn. Absolutely horrible doctor with poor interpersonal skills, insensitive and impersonal.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

She was very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable. She diagnosed me and referred me to a great specialist. I’m very thankful for her professionalism.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I can not speak highly enough regarding Dr. Fiorelli. I was post-menopausal and she got my "lady parts" in "tip top" working condition. She did this with compassion and care for both my well-being and my sexual health. She is absolutely fabulous. My boyfriend even sent a "thank you note with job well done"! Thank you Dr. Jessica Fiorelli!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Love her! The best. Funny. No nonsense most definitely. Knowledgeable and friendly and real.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

As others have noted, Dr. F is a no nonsense, compassionate doctor. I have nothing bad to say about her. I hope she will be able to deliver my baby in a month. As a first-time mom at 39, I find her to be well-educated and experienced, which is so much more important to me than perhaps warm bed-side manner.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Best ob gyn I've ever had. She is no nonsense, but incredibly compassionate and patient. She has been a great doctor and a great ally.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I'm so surprised by these negative reviews! I went to Fr. Fiorelli for my first pregnancy, she was always helpful and warm at every single appointment. She patiently listened to all my questions gave advice and definitely looked out for my best interest. She was wonderful through my pregnancy, and delivered my first baby with no issues. Always quick to respond to emails and concerns, I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Poor bedside manners. Impatient and doesn't spend time explaining or following up

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Jessica Fiorelli's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2006)

Health Net