Ratings for Dr. Carol S. Jenkins

Dr Jenkins listened to me and helped change my life. She is, to me, in a class of her own.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr. Jenkins is the BEST OB I have ever came in contact with. Carol listens and puts you at ease, the only Dr. I know who will call you personally with lab and results. I just can't say enough about her! My husband is also very comfortable with her and our delivery.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

She always listens, cares, and she was respectful to me during pregnancy. Her staff is also so helpful. She is the best I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

She is attentive and takes time to listen and make sure she answers your questions. Open to VBAC if you are a good candidate.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Carol is gentle and I can tell she thinks a great deal about being respectful to the women she treats. She does not listen objectively, however. I had a terrible ending to a perfect pregnancy because she did not listen carefully, neither did her partner.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Dr. Carol S. Jenkins's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)