Ratings for Dr. Cheryl Letheren

We had a very negative experience here. When assessing my 6 year old grandson, she ran in, sat him down and began testing him without even taking 10 seconds to explain to him what she was doing or why. She appeared very rushed. Her manner was unfriendly, and didn't seem to care to reassure him. She also made a lot of assumptions about problems he would have at school, none of which are accurate. It would have been helpful if she had taken the time to ask, so that she could offer a professional opinion based on facts, not assumptions.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr. Letheren and her team were amazing when i went in after my severe concussion! Very knowledgeable and lots of questions that were unanswered from other healthcare professionals we're finally answered!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I am so pleased that Dr. Letheren was recommended to me by a worker on the Stroke Rehab team....she has diagnosed several things wrong with my eyes after I experienced a stroke like episode that the heart and stroke doctors are not sure whether I had one or not....they have put me in a 'grey zone' but feel they should treat me for both a stroke and a heart attack!! Dr. Letheren and her staff have treated me with excellence and great care !!! She has been able to give me exercises and special glasses and lots of info that are all helping me recover in a positive way!! I don't know what I would have done without her....thanks sooooo much Dr. Letheren and staff...with much appreciation!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I visited their office in March and received an estimate for lenses. With frames, it was $475. I went back today, July 7th to get new glasses, and was told that the lenses alone were over $600. The thing is that I had the price they gave me written on the script (they noted it.) I was told that was a mistake. I took my script and went elsewhere. I got 2 pairs of glasses for 525, same script, digitally cut lenses. Makes one wonder what kind of mark up are they charging.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Letheren is very knowledgable. However, it has been 2.5 months since my assessment, and the paperwork has not yet been filled out for my prescription and specialty glasses. I have called and emailed, and the staff (who takes several days to get back to me) has given me poor excuses, including 1) misplaced paperwork 2) Dr. Letheren is busy. I have asked when the paperwork will be done and I cannot get an answer to my question. My assessment was a specialty assessment, and cost several hundred dollars. I am very disappointed with the service provided.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr. Letheren is very efficient and concerned for her patients. When I telephoned with an eye concern she had me come in the next morning. She was going out of town in the afternoon and was very busy but took the time to test my eyes and showed a great deal of concern for me. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

very professional and knowledgeable. took me as an emergency and at lunch break.........

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

These ladies are very couteous, knowledgeable and go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Dr. LETHEREN TAKES TIME TO EXPLAIN HOW YOUR EYES WORK:) Why she does the tests she does, how she determines your prescription and generally asks how your other health issues impact your eyes. Very thorough!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013