Ratings for Dr. John Constantinides

Wonderlike dokter!! Baie geduldig en lewe vir sy werk. Jy kan dalk bietjie lank wag maar wie weet wanneer is jy die ongeval en dan moet die ander mense vir jou wag....!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Great, knowledgeable and passionate about the profession. Prepare to wait long in his waiting room (I suggest you bring work/reading material along) - an hour's wait is short by my experience.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I have been with the doctor for 12 years and he delivered all 3 kids, had a serious problem with my 3rd child since I was 5 months pregnant and he made it possible for me to deliver a healthy beautiful baby weighing 3.07 though we never thought the baby will make it.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Good doctor and caring! But did not have a good experience with there appointment punctuality (almost waiting 3 hours after initial appointment time) and information given to Dr about the type of consultation was not communicated between reception staff and Dr which could have actually saved a visit and money out the pocket if that was correctly communicated between Dr and other staff. Then we were quite shocked about payment method, we are aware most practices ask you to pay first and then claim back even if Dr listed on your network as network provider on your specific medical aid and plan, but to not have a card facility to pay with card on the day came as quite a big shock, especially with such a large amount that has to be paid for consultations, especially your initial consultation. Would advise that you can at least do an EFT, maybe even beforehand or Card payment on the day. Still waiting for statement to claim back from medical aid, more than a week after consultation and after payment was made. Punctuality is definitely something that can be worked on. But Dr is otherwise very good and makes you feel important and not just like a number.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Absolutely amazing doctor. So much off passion for what he does.. Always complimented me when I was pregnant even after... Thank God he's doing well after his incident. Has so much of knowledge and whatever medication he prescribes sure does work instantly... Very humble,friendly and caring. You can ask him just about anything... Thank you

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

World Class Doctor! World class knowledge! The wealth of experience/ knowledge its hard to explain. Always makes/ has time for his patients. Probably the best Gynae in SA. As far as punctuality is concerned emergencies come up all the time and this could happen to anyone. The receptionist has always been good, caring, warm towards us.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Great doctor. Terrible staff... appointments made wrong or not at all, telephone rings for days, never got back to me about test results. If I could change one thing it would be the receptionist

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Great doctor. So glad I discovered him. Wish I had years ago.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Good doctor! If you are prepared to take a days leave and sit there for the day. I have never had a good experience with there appointment punctuality, the receptionists are friendly and helpful but do not have any control on the appointment book. I made an appointment with dr Johns assistant, She did not even pitch for my appointment. Receptionist telling me she did not know the assistant is not coming in, but I can wait when the dr do have a change, he will see me. Lack of communication between the staff and the doctors. I also do have a busy life and because of the un-punctuality, I will not go there again.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Great doctor! Really cares about his patients! I however have never had a good experience with his receptionists. The one receptionist was not very helpful either time I was there, and I also found her quite rude over the phone every time I spoke to her. I made a follow up appointment for a D&C (I unfortunately lost my baby) and when I got there, my appointment was never even made and I had to wait for almost 2 hours to see the Dr. I really liked both Dr Constantinides and the stand in Dr, but because of the staff I will most likely not go there again.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017