Ratings for Dr. John Constantinides

Great doctor. So glad I discovered him. Wish I had years ago.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Good doctor! If you are prepared to take a days leave and sit there for the day. I have never had a good experience with there appointment punctuality, the receptionists are friendly and helpful but do not have any control on the appointment book. I made an appointment with dr Johns assistant, She did not even pitch for my appointment. Receptionist telling me she did not know the assistant is not coming in, but I can wait when the dr do have a change, he will see me. Lack of communication between the staff and the doctors. I also do have a busy life and because of the un-punctuality, I will not go there again.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Great doctor! Really cares about his patients! I however have never had a good experience with his receptionists. The one receptionist was not very helpful either time I was there, and I also found her quite rude over the phone every time I spoke to her. I made a follow up appointment for a D&C (I unfortunately lost my baby) and when I got there, my appointment was never even made and I had to wait for almost 2 hours to see the Dr. I really liked both Dr Constantinides and the stand in Dr, but because of the staff I will most likely not go there again.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

The best Dr in South Africa. Get better quickly. I was so ill and he looked after me so many times he even found a very severe auto immune disease Crohns which nobody would have found. he is not a Dr but a FRIEND and so humble. He delivered my triplets at 25weeks and he pulled me through HELLP and the ICU @ Wilgers just amazing. Thank you .

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

The best gyn l ever had wish you a speedy recovery doc. You delivered my son.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

The best doctor, very humble and friendly, really love him 😊 👍 I wish him a speedy recovery 🙏

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Great and wonderfull doctor!! Passionate about his patient and life!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

The best doctor ever. Love everything about him, and the staff at his practice. He is sooooo humble, and a true example of excellence! Would recommend him to any person, any time, any day!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

He is an incredible human and stunning dr, he delivered my daughter 23 yrs ago and i still think of him as my gyni. I was so shocked to hear about what happened and wishes him a speedy and full recovery

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Even though you have to wait for him it is 100% worth the while!!! He had delivered my 2 boys and I need to re-iterate that I did not have easy pregnancies. Dr Johnny ALWAYS made sure that I wad aware of what was going in snd comfortable with the coarse we took! Ilove him to bits - he is like part of our family. THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017