Ratings for Dr. Nadine Caron

Where to begin. Let's start with the receptionist, now normally I wouldn't bring this up because it is just rating the doctor here but I think this should be a side note as the receptionist is the first encounter you have when dealing with this doctor. I find it very hard to get through to this office..it usually takes me a good 5-10 business days to finally have my call answered which is very frustrating and once you have your appointment booked and get to the office you can see why the phone isn't being answered. I have been there multiple times where the phone will ring and the receptionist is sitting at her desk on her computer and will not answer the phone. I understand offices can be busy and I am sure she has work to do but I truly feel like the phone can be answered in a timely fashion. That leads to my next point the receptionist does not dress professionally at all! I have seen her wear shorts, yoga pants and revealing tank tops. Enough about that though lets move on to Dr. Caron. You can always expect to be waiting for at least a half hour after your appointment has been booked to finally see her. I have even have had to wait for over an hour before. Once you finally get in to see her she is very quick to spit unhelpful information at you. She is not polite or patient and I don't find her to be comforting at all. She has all those degrees on her wall yet when you ask her a question that requires a knowledgeable question she avoids answering it. I am a person that likes to know the next plan of action if required and she will blatantly tell you that it will not be discussed until it comes to that. I find that she is very unorganized as well when it comes to staying up to date with what tests she has sent you for and the results of them. I had a thyroid ultrasound done and she apparently didn't get the results (which happens, I get it) but anyways rather then making one quick call to have them faxed to her she told me that we would have to reschedule once I tracked them down. I then called my family doctor's office, had them faxed over immediately and she refused to see me and discuss the results. Made me reschedule even though I had the paperwork there and available for her. She could of also had her receptionist get the results faxed while I was in there with the Dr in the first place. I feel like she puts in very minimal effort with her patients and I would strongly suggest getting referred to someone else as you will not get answers from this doctor, you leave her office with the same minimal knowledge that you went in with and none of your concerns addressed. Harvard does not make you any better then anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

She is one of the most compassionate people, I have ever met, she is willing to take whatever time and effort it requires to help you to understand the procedure as well as all options there is. Having very little trust as far as most doctors go I researched the procedure, (colonoscopy) and having been through two years of chemothearapy, six months of radiation as well as permenant colon bypass surgery, I can tell you she had no problem answering any and all questions I had as well as providing information I didn't even realize i would want( this is an extremely intelligent woman). Not all people hit it off, you cant please everyone, DR. CARON THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE LIKE AN ANGEL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

It was the worst experience with Dr Caron I've ever had.. she has no bedside manners.. she doesn't listen to you at all.. I chose to go with out being sedated thru the procedure.. I told her to turn down whatever it was that they pump in you when your getting a colonoscopy.. I think it is air but not sure.. she told to me to shut up and just lay down.. plus she said just let her do the procedure.. I told her if she doesn't turn down the air on the machine I'm going to jump off the table and drag the machine out the door with it still inside of me.. 2 days after the procedure I ended up with a yeast infection because she blew a hole between my bladder and my bowel.. it is called a fissure.. I've had nothing but problems since and now I have to go for surgery to repair it..

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Will absolutely never go to her again, terrible bedside manner. Had a colonoscopy done by her, worst experience in my 65 years of life. Doesn't concern herself about how much pain the patient is experiencing in my honest opinion.....

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Horrible experience. Felt completely belittled by her . Waste of time

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Caron performed a mastectomy on me last May. I must say that she is very knowledgable, pays attention to what you say and very thorough, would recomend her anytime for woman's health

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Dr.Caron is an excellent, knowledgeable, and thorough surgeon. She performed a breast-conserving partial mastectomy on me for high grade BCIS. I found her happy to answer all my questions, and the results of my surgery are excellent, from a health & esthetic perspective. I feel lucky to have been referred to her.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Has very limited bedside manners, is very curt and gives limited information about the procedures she will preform .... not a nice doctor!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Luv her so nice couldn't ask for a nicer doctor they should all take a lesson from her

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

An excellent compassionate surgeon. I saw her 3 times as we had to keep trying more elaborate ways to fix a hernia, every time she was thorough and still a lovely person on top of it.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013