Ratings for Dr. Nadine Caron

Follow up after procedures is not well managed. However I felt "managed" when attending appts. not a good idea to stray from the "script". The Dr seems knowledgeable and doesn't waste time in appts. I suspect the pressures of patient volume are affecting the development of patient empathy.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

This doctor is the worst doctor I have ever had to deal with in Prince George and it is unfortunate that she is being put forth as such a good surgeon it has been over 3 1/2 months still no report to the family doctor they will never answer the phone at the office she is a laughing joke and an insult to the medical system of Prince George

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

She is one of the most compassionate people, I have ever met, she is willing to take whatever time and effort it requires to help you to understand the procedure as well as all options there is. Having very little trust as far as most doctors go I researched the procedure, (colonoscopy) and having been through two years of chemothearapy, six months of radiation as well as permenant colon bypass surgery, I can tell you she had no problem answering any and all questions I had as well as providing information I didn't even realize i would want( this is an extremely intelligent woman). Not all people hit it off, you cant please everyone, DR. CARON THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE LIKE AN ANGEL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

It was the worst experience with Dr Caron I've ever had.. she has no bedside manners.. she doesn't listen to you at all.. I chose to go with out being sedated thru the procedure.. I told her to turn down whatever it was that they pump in you when your getting a colonoscopy.. I think it is air but not sure.. she told to me to shut up and just lay down.. plus she said just let her do the procedure.. I told her if she doesn't turn down the air on the machine I'm going to jump off the table and drag the machine out the door with it still inside of me.. 2 days after the procedure I ended up with a yeast infection because she blew a hole between my bladder and my bowel.. it is called a fissure.. I've had nothing but problems since and now I have to go for surgery to repair it..

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Will absolutely never go to her again, terrible bedside manner. Had a colonoscopy done by her, worst experience in my 65 years of life. Doesn't concern herself about how much pain the patient is experiencing in my honest opinion.....

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Horrible experience. Felt completely belittled by her . Waste of time

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Caron performed a mastectomy on me last May. I must say that she is very knowledgable, pays attention to what you say and very thorough, would recomend her anytime for woman's health

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Dr.Caron is an excellent, knowledgeable, and thorough surgeon. She performed a breast-conserving partial mastectomy on me for high grade BCIS. I found her happy to answer all my questions, and the results of my surgery are excellent, from a health & esthetic perspective. I feel lucky to have been referred to her.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Has very limited bedside manners, is very curt and gives limited information about the procedures she will preform .... not a nice doctor!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Luv her so nice couldn't ask for a nicer doctor they should all take a lesson from her

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013