Ratings for Dr. William S. Dixon

He ruined my grandmothers eyes, butchered her cataract surgery, never go to him.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I really like the doctor. He cares about patients feelings and is also full of humor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

In my early 30's I had a double corneal transplant due to a progressive eye disease that struck me at age 12, Keratoconus, which would have eventually lead to blindness. Dr. Dixon gave me my vision back and ultimately my life. When my young son accidently knocked my new cornea loose, he dropped what he was doing on Christmas Eve and operated to save my eye. He is a wonderful, caring and patient man. An angel from above sent to help. Thank you Dr. Dixon.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Approx 30 years ago, I had cornea replacement surgery from Dr. Dixon. My life as an accountant or in life would never have been the same with the expertise of Dr. Dixon. A true professional, excellent every way. A picture what a true professional in every sense of the word should mean. Doug Mitchell

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

My 90 year old Mum had cataracts removed, painlessly, by dr. Dixon. He put her at ease. Then, her evesight was . . . Restored. Coline Bettson

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I agree BEST doctor ever!! 5 star + He is my miracle worker and I'm so fortunate to have him as my doctor. His wife Sylvia and long time staffer Judy are just A1. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I first saw Dr. Dixon in 1981, and he performed my corneal transplant later that year. I still see him every few years, and it is absolutely amazing to me that I am still able to see the same ophthalmologist all these years later. I thoroughly agree with all the 5 star ratings on this site, and would like to thank Dr. Dixon (in the unlikely event he would read these reviews :-) for being one of the constants in my life for over 35 years now!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I had two transplants with dr Dixon had no problems dr Dixon & his staff treat you like part of the family

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

The BEST doctor ever!!! He is my dad and grandma's dr and I have to admit he is without a doubt one of the best! Most of all a great human being:) rare commodity nowadays but when you find it GRAB it! We are blessed to have him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

I have had 2 transplants from Dr. Dixon. I agree with all the comments here pointing to his competence and excellent bed side manor. Notwithstanding the demands on his time etc. he is still down to earth in his dealings with his patients. I have seen a few ophthalmologists over the years. Some could benefit from interpersonal skill improvements. Dr. Dixon would be among the best.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014