Ratings for Dr. Andrew Kershaw

i would not recommend this dentist. It was very apparent that he does not care about people, I did not want to do all the treatment and he told me that I was wasting his time. He had no concideration for my comfort during the procedure either. I will not be going back to see him.

Submitted June 19, 2017

Very pleasant experience. Took extra time to explain treatment to me. Definitely would recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Friendly, knowledgeable and pain free! What else could you ask for?!?!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Do not recommend this doctor or this office. Staff unfriendly, very uncomfortable, not accommodating.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I went in to have my wisdom teeth removed and I was told that all four of them would be taken out, and only three were. The only thing they're offering is for me to come in and have the last one taken out, or pay me the amount owed for the extraction. I live on the other side of the country.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Did not spend the time required to solve the problem. Went to another dentist the same day, who I'm grateful to say took the time to find out what was wrong.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

I have multiple allergy (including many local anesthetics), migraine, and asthma triggers. He worked around this in a friendly, professional manner. His support staff were also of the same high caliber.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012