Ratings for Dr. Charles Sectretan

I managed to give myself a bad calcaneal fracture on boxing day of 2012. Three weeks later the swelling finally came down enough that my surgeon felt it could be operated on. Unfortunately I was bumped all day that I was scheduled for surgery and my surgeon was not on call the following day. The following day I was however incredibly fortunate to be put in the care of Dr. Secretan. From the time I met him just before surgery to discuss the procedure, through every follow up visit, Dr. Secretan was professional, confident, and highly skilled in the repair of my heel that I left him with in many pieces. His confidence in the repair and his approach to early controlled physio after the surgery... has left me far ahead of the healing curve of getting back on my foot from where I have read others have been. I would highly recommend Dr. Secretan to anyone in a similar situation. Nor would I hesitate to put myself in his care again in the unfortunate case that I should ever be injured again.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013