Ratings for Dr. Harry Bohnsack

Dr Bohnsack is very thorough. He takes time to explain everything you ask to make sure you understand his answers.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr. Bohnsack and his staff are very professional, helpful and informative. Always a positive experience!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr Bohnsack was great!! It was the staff that are not able to answer simple questions like "when will my glasses be ready?" Should not take 2 weeks....

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr B is very personable, and deals well with all ages....my son appreciates him, too. Staff has always been helpful at looking after us, especially since we are from out of town...whether it is setting up appts, or getting product to us. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Staff is not responsible and didn't process my order util I made another call.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Top notch doctor, staff, and technology. Dr. Bohnsack is very knowledgable, thorough, personable, and takes a lot of time to make sure he has all the facts, not just concerning your eyes, but your overall health in general. Called me personally to discuss a problem with my glasses and made every effort to resolve. Don't normally post on these sites but in this case I couldn't resist giving a glowing recommendation. Thank you Dr. Bohnsack and staff!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

I found in all my visits to Dr. Bohnsack that he was very helpful and knowledgable, and he always takes time to answer my questions to ensure thoroughness.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

All his staff are really helpful and friendly. They all take time to make sure my questions are answered. I am very pleased to recommend this office to others.The service has been very quick and they are really kind.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012